Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (swohio)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-30-2012, 11:54 AM Reply   
I am out here on the eastside of Cincinnati about 10 minutes from East Fork. I have a 92 Mastercraft Prostar, with tower. It would be nice to find a crew for this summer. I would also be down for the Licking River. I would be willing to throw some ballast in my boat if I found some people that we serious about riding. I have been out East Fork in the morning and the Lake is often a sheet a glass before 10. Let’s not let the morning butter go to waste.
Old     (smokedog2)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-01-2012, 8:12 AM Reply   
I don't know Joe,

This is your only post and there is really no information in your profile. Are you new to Cinci? When did you get the boat? Do you ride now? What happened that you need a whole new crew? Did you just get out of prison?

I know there are plenty of guys that ride in Cinci, at least enough to keep a cable park open. Even with 3 v drives in my "crew" our challenge is usually having enough seats for the riders. Get a little info out there and post a little. You'll find riders soon enough. Good luck.

SD2
Old     (swohio)      Join Date: Apr 2012       05-01-2012, 11:20 AM Reply   
Great point Jeff. I used to be on here and my tag was 89sn2001, but I don’t have a SN2001 anymore so I started over. I have lived in Cincinnati for just over four years now. I came from California, where I road the Delta all the time. The scene out there was great. I have been boating since I was a very little kid.

I did just buy a boat trying to get back into the swing of things. Of course most of my non-boat people friend’s idea of going out riding is headed to the river for tubing at 3 in the afternoon.

I did update my profile, which includes a video of me on TV. No prsion here. hahha

Last edited by swohio; 05-01-2012 at 11:23 AM. Reason: update
Old     (smokedog2)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-01-2012, 2:11 PM Reply   
No prison is good. I lived in Hermosa Beach for 4 years, it was a great time. I married a valley girl and lived a block from the beach. Out there I mostly sailed and SCUBA dived. While Ohio has nothing like the party scene in CA neither my wife or I have any interest in going back.Ohio is a party desert compared to CA but I've enjoyed my 16 years here. I've definitely gone from "I'll never drink like that again" to "T don't drink like that anymore."
Old     (smokedog2)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-05-2012, 2:23 PM Reply   
There is an organization called Surf Ohio you can find on the web. I would check them out if I was young and single in Ohio. You might be able to grow a crew there. I only have a handful of early rising riders myself.

SD2