Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (hawaj)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-16-2009, 5:23 PM Reply   
Our summer is over so check how it was.

Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-16-2009, 7:53 PM Reply   
VERY COOL!
Old    mobster            10-16-2009, 7:54 PM Reply   
That clip was sick your crew Has it going on Thanks for that, one of the best wakesurf videos I've seen keep it up
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       10-16-2009, 8:24 PM Reply   
My GAWD!

FAMOUS!

The women,how much for the women?
Old    surfdad            10-16-2009, 8:38 PM Reply   
That was a great movie...I love the organization - all those crashes one right after the other after the other after the other :-)
Old     (gbrooke)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-17-2009, 9:26 AM Reply   
that was sweet!
Old     (bigobuck)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-17-2009, 11:07 AM Reply   
nice vid. Intro was a little long. Looks like good times....
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-17-2009, 7:05 PM Reply   
that was cool .... like the intro of everyone .... no vests and leashes .... great to see things from different places around the world!!
Old     (hawaj)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-19-2009, 7:00 PM Reply   
Wow wow wow thanx thanx thanx!!!
Great that you enjoyed it as we did!

J.L. - we must thanks for all the great videos from Mobgroup - almost only wakesurf inspiration source till now!!!

CoreNobody - guess what, that women only needs a big surfers van with nice surfer in it... so maybe you have a chance

This video was done by David (dude with tatoos), and its just his 3rd time he tried to edit video!! And he done an amazing job because he put in it all that raw and vibrant energy we had all the time. Now everybody who saw it wants to try wakesurfing because they find out that we have such a great time.

Everything was shot on that funny rubber Oregon scient. ATC3K camera.
http://www.gadgeta.net/images/isimages/OR-ATC3K1.jpg
Poor picture quality, not so wide lens but waterproof, handy and small. David plan to buy GoPro surf camera so we get more wide shots and I will attach it to a board or ty my knee.

We also shot some HD footage on Canon 500D DSLR camera with several different lenses so I hope I will spare some time to make antoher Czech video, but with smooth clean picture.

And because I'm crazy enough I plan to buy pro hi-res Scarlet camera which can shoot at 150fps speed so we can get pretty slomotion footage in way bigger resolution than HD ones.
Old     (wakesurf_ohio)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-19-2009, 9:02 PM Reply   
Looks like y'all had a lot of fun this season :-)
Old     (hawaj)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-20-2009, 3:21 AM Reply   
Yea Rob life is short so we enjoy it.
Old     (scottnaz)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-11-2010, 7:34 AM Reply   
Great video, thanks for sharing
We'll be expecting a follow-up at the end of this season!!
Old     (Woody)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-11-2010, 8:21 AM Reply   
Good video.... thanks for sharing.
Old     (hawaj)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-13-2010, 8:21 PM Reply   
one friend has new GoPro HD and another friend has Canon 7D so I hope we will shoot some HD footage
Old     (hematoma)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-13-2010, 8:34 PM Reply   
Cool vid man. You guys look like a tight knit crew.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       07-14-2010, 6:05 AM Reply   
Nice vid! I do some myself, so I know how long it takes to get the cuts right and try to keep it from getting boring to those who don't know "the crew". Good job. I especially liked your cuts in and out of the action portion of the vid. Nice.