Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (crowmobe540)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-14-2012, 11:59 AM Reply   
Finishing up my second year of law school tomorrow and I start my summer job on Monday. Would love to get in a few runs before I start work. If you have room for one more please let me know. I've owned two boats, can drive, am respectful, have gas $, and am willing to help wipe down or do whatever else.

Call or text Jeremy (512) 636-8630

thanks
Old     (beerguy)      Join Date: Feb 2012       05-14-2012, 9:13 PM Reply   
Jeremy, I can be out at the Delta (Orwood) on Friday morning if you are interested. I've got a Sanger V210 that I bought last summer and am looking for some people to pull. Only problem is that we need a 3rd. I'm a long time water skier and just getting going on a wakeboard. I've got a couple of kids (10 year old and 7 year old) that want to learn this summer so I'm looking to pull people that will give me some wakeboard tips while we are on the water. I can be out there around 8:30 and need to be off the water around 1pm.

Let me know if you are interested and if you have any ideas on a third.

Pat
Old     (CaliJustin)      Join Date: Apr 2012       05-14-2012, 9:26 PM Reply   
I'm also looking to be a third so maybe I could hook up with you guys some time. Unfortunately I can only get to the delta on weekends. Im glad to pitch in fuel money, help cleanup and can drive. Give me a call or text any time you need an extra if you'd like.

Justin
860-819-6075
Old     (crowmobe540)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-16-2012, 4:40 PM Reply   
bump