Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 21, 2008

Old     (rootbeer)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-17-2008, 4:44 PM Reply   
Going to the Denver show tomorrow evening with the wallet (aka DAD). What is this rumor I am hearing that the Salt Lake MasterCraft dealer is opening a store in the big D (Denver not Dallas)?? Where would they be located. We will be looking at new boats the old man wants to know whats up.

Alex
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-17-2008, 5:24 PM Reply   
I hadn't heard that rumor. Not sure why MC would allow 2 dealers in the Denver area, I can't imagine that they are selling that many boats here.
Old     (rootbeer)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-17-2008, 5:48 PM Reply   
I dont think there would be 2. Thats what I was wondering. Denver is about 800 miles and the Rocky Mtns. from Mo Town. And I dont mean Detroit. I will try to find out more info at the show.

Alex
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-17-2008, 6:01 PM Reply   
Wayne Sorensen has his ducks in a line with Utah Watersports.

http://www.utahwatersports.com/

....and that coming from a guy who couldn't get a deal done with them.....

I assume you mean Salt Lake City when you say Mo Town.... It is just over 530 miles....}

(Message edited by Deuce on January 17, 2008)
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       01-17-2008, 6:09 PM Reply   
EJ,

What have you heard about an MC dealer in St. George? I have heard that MC decided that the Vegas guy is going to open a dealership here, when the Utah watersports folks have been looking here for some time now. What is up?
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-17-2008, 6:15 PM Reply   
Had to edit above, said "could" instead of "couldn't".... Almost bought an X2 from them before getting my SAN....

TTG, Not sure about what is happening with St. George.... I will ask at the show next month though. Nice license plate.... I had not seen that yet!
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       01-18-2008, 8:02 AM Reply   
The guy I heard that from said it like it was a done deal and set in stone...but I will beleive it when I see a big MC sign with some boats around it.
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-18-2008, 9:16 PM Reply   
i doubt that S&W would loose the dealership i think that they sold there quota of boats last year? but i guess you never know, if that is true that would be a shame!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-19-2008, 9:22 AM Reply   
I only saw 1 MC dealer (S&W) there last night and they appeared to be doing well...

(Message edited by timmyb on January 19, 2008)