Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (fchidsey0144)      Join Date: May 2007       07-15-2007, 6:02 AM Reply   
has anybody used this place? I placed an order from them on the internet on 6/30/07. Later, four days later I get a phone call some #$%#@@% sales person wants to up sell my order. Ok all well and good that was 7/3/07 now today 7/15/07 my credit card still has not been billed and my order still has not been shipped, I'am really glad this was not a new board or bindings. If you have used this complany let me know what your experiances have been
http://www.bestpricecameras.com/
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-15-2007, 6:50 AM Reply   
Doubtful you'll ever see the goods. They need to sell you an optional warranty or some other over priced accessories to make any money on the deal. I tried to buy a lens from these guys once and had the same experience. I remember thinking I should know better at the time but they were the only ones that claimed they had it in stock. I was actually willing to pay them the going rate but it turned out they didn't have it either.
Old     (littleblightie)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-15-2007, 9:05 AM Reply   
Dude, I'd say, probably not.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Best_Price_Cameras_6
Old     (fchidsey0144)      Join Date: May 2007       07-15-2007, 10:19 AM Reply   
Hey guys thanks for the posting. I am canceling the order. I guess what they say is true "if it sounds to good to be true it must be" thanks again for the reply.
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-15-2007, 6:00 PM Reply   
You can buy stuff through Amazon.com, Adorama, BH Photo and Video, along with a host of other credible businesses. Yes you will pay more, but you also get a full warranty, not grey market equipment, and the product will come with all the chargers, batteries, books, etc.
Old     (b_rad_b)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-16-2007, 11:55 AM Reply   
^^Well said.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       07-18-2007, 9:24 PM Reply   
watch your credit card, even though you canceled it many people get charged anyway when buying from best price camera, my friend fell for this scam too, read the reseller ratings and they will scare you. i might even cancel the card
Old     (fchidsey0144)      Join Date: May 2007       07-25-2007, 2:15 PM Reply   
Good Tip on Canceling the card.

I purchased the camera from E-bay that has a great rep. We actually ended up with a better deal.
Old     (keith2002)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-31-2007, 10:48 AM Reply   
Stay away from them. My office ordered from them and they tried to pull a fast one. They are rip off artists.