Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 17, 2004

Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-23-2004, 6:49 PM Reply   
Here are some pic's I took at the boat show today:
Super Air Nautique

Super Air Nautique

Master Craft X Star

Malibu Wakesetter 23XTi

Malibu Wakesetter VLX

MB B52

Tige 22V

Tige 22i Type R

Supra

Air Warrior

Avalanche

Enzo

Mobius XLV

Master Craft X 30

Titan Tower

Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-23-2004, 7:08 PM Reply   
Cool shots!
That Supra is sweet.
What the difference between Supra and Moomba?
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-23-2004, 7:17 PM Reply   
Really? I heard the the west coast's largest boat show is actually at the L.A. Convention Center this week !! Seriously, nice photos!
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-23-2004, 10:09 PM Reply   
Seattle includes the boats afloat on Lake Union as well. Loads of luxury yacht's. They are now the largest I guess?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       01-23-2004, 10:14 PM Reply   
Steve, the pics look great!! Glad to see you got that camera dialed in!
Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       01-23-2004, 10:17 PM Reply   
Excellent Post!!!! Thanks for the pics!!!

CDM
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-23-2004, 10:29 PM Reply   
Yeah Thank Bill J!
Old     (tige22ityper)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-23-2004, 11:23 PM Reply   
Yeah, it was a good show. I went this evening. The finally had an X-star there. Last year they didn;t bring one. Didn't see too many hot deals though. Cobe Miekacich (not sure of the spelling) was there representing MB Sports, talked to him for a few minutes.....very cool dude....Some good deals on gear though.....found one vendor selling '04 Temet and Parks bindings for $289........that seemed like a damn good deal.....Tige had a great display of boats, as did Nautique. Great pics by the way!
Old    xrated            01-24-2004, 8:08 AM Reply   
Awesome pics, glad to see you have no "brand bias"
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-24-2004, 8:54 AM Reply   
nice pics!

What's up with the Tige's filling in the area between the seat and back rest on the side pannels? I know that there is a lot of storage in Tige's but that little area all over the boat adds up and is very handy for flags and other small items. ??????
Old     (captainfreedom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2004, 8:36 AM Reply   
Good question Sean. Anyone know who makes the tower on the Gravity Games Supra in this picture? It looks like a Monster Tower on steroids. Very cool tower when you see it up close in person.

Nice pics Steve.
Old     (bigjessup)      Join Date: May 2002       01-25-2004, 2:37 PM Reply   
Interior of the B-52 is the most hideous thing I’ve seen yet!!
Old    maverick_gear            01-25-2004, 8:35 PM Reply   
Now that Mikker is on the case MB's will just get sicker and sicker..... the cool billet stuff those boats have on them, im startin to think there is major potential for the brand.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-25-2004, 11:49 PM Reply   
Shawn, I agree...that interior's ugly. How could someone put that together and say, "yeah, that's the one we want in our boats."
Old    bambamski            01-26-2004, 7:08 AM Reply   
Great looking pics!!

What I can't understand is why boat manufactures put a seat all the way up the Starboard side of the boat as well? Look at the B52 and Mobius XLV. Both are nice boats however the amount of space those seats take is way too much. Only one or two people max can be standing up at the same time. The Supra dealer here in town has that exact same set up for their gravity boat. It looks great in person and the new tower looks so much nicer than their old ones in my opinion. One question though, do they offer an option where you can opt out of the bow filler walk through area? Everyone I've seen has the same set up. I'd prefer on option of not having to walk all over my seats to get to the bow. No what I mean?

What's an Enzo? Never heard of them
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-26-2004, 8:06 AM Reply   
Enzo is a model of Centurion boat. That does bring up a good point.

On the Enzo and LSV Malibu I noticed that there are several vents covered with metal mesh. The mesh is trimmed out with a flat polished metal surround. That surround is sharp and not entirely flush to the boat. Looks like a good rope and life vest catcher.

Could be an other warning sticker. Due to the bling bling on your boat loss of fingers and or toes is to be expected. Therefore, you must remain on the dock at all times and only look at your boat...
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-26-2004, 8:44 AM Reply   
Hey Sean!

Long time no chat. Let's get together and hit the mountain! Call me.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-26-2004, 12:43 PM Reply   
Hey Pat,
Everytime I see a boat without wrap around seat I think dang what a waste, all that sitting space without a seat!
I love the full wrap around lounge style. Its true about the standing up thing but hey we spend much more time sitting down than standing up.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-27-2004, 7:47 AM Reply   
I really like that Supra!(minus all the decals)

Pat, once you have full wrap seating you won't go back. I can't understand why manufactures *don't* use it. It appears as though it would be harder to balance the boat without it. I agree on the B-52, though.. I dunno if it's just the pic but it appears to have a king size waterbed for rear seating. Doubles as ballast!? That BOMB-52 interior looks like it was designed my an early 80's break dancer.

B-
Old    bambamski            01-27-2004, 12:24 PM Reply   
How much seating do we really need though? With out that starboard side bench I can still sit 8-9 without too much of a problem. That maybe a little crampt, however if I had the extra seat I'd never get to ride because there would be too many people in the boat.

Maybe everyone else is more organized then I am when you're on the water, but we always have a couple of life jackets and wetsuits, etc lying on the floor behind the drivers seat. Also, where do you put a cooler? We have a small cooler thing underneath the back seat, however I like to put a full cooler behind the drivers seat so it comes up to the rear bench. You can't do that in a lot of those boats pictured.
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-28-2004, 1:40 PM Reply   
What up Hahn!???! I've been busy, traveling, got married had 2.5 kids you know the drill...
Old    wakedisco            02-10-2004, 7:24 AM Reply   
The Seattle show was cool, there also was a Sanger V215 on display.
Old     (eljefepequeno)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-11-2004, 9:31 AM Reply   
Anybody have pics on a 226?