Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-19-2010, 6:47 PM Reply   
We have been working on lots of stuff, especially MyWake and it seems like every time we are out on the boat, we have business to do. The great part is we don't care, its all fun. But it has been HOT out there, and MyWake is up and running so we wanted to just take a break. We went WAY up the north fork to find COLDER water. It was weird, the water on the surface was like 83, but just 3 feet down it dropped into the 70s. Normally as you go deeper up the North Fork on Oroville, the water gets cold to the surface. It was kinda weird, but fun. So we swam for a couple of hours, just having fun and then went and did some surfing. That playsport camera is very cool, and Maddie and T-Bone are really getting better.

T-Bone throws a hydrant in honor of the Queen herself, Judy Walker.

You can hit HD and then hit full screen for the FULL experience. ;-)

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-19-2010, 7:03 PM Reply   
thats some very talented young riders you have in your crew. i know you are proud to be able to have them learn and progress with your help. keep up the GOOD WORK!
Old    surfdad            07-19-2010, 7:09 PM Reply   
I love that rock formation at the beginning of the video - gorgeous area. I had to bring Judy over to watch T-bone! She was suitably impressed! Great riding everyone!
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-19-2010, 7:32 PM Reply   
cool cool fun!!
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-20-2010, 8:09 AM Reply   
Thats what its all about! I started out like one of those kids having family fun out in the boat. Then as a young adult I had my regular riding/partying group. Now we are all starting families of our own and starting the cycle again. The family stuff is every bit as fun as the "Hard Core" riding days.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-20-2010, 8:25 AM Reply   
Y, I was 12 years old when we started boating, my dad bought a 17ft sea ray. It never gets old, it just keeps getting better.

@cwb4me
Thanks, they should be getting better, we pretty much live it from May through October. I love watching them progress, and nothing helps them progress more than being out midweek a couple of times a week.