Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Making a phone call is not illegal.

The elector thing is just as I thought. It is a democrat who is trying to go after some people. It is a story from democrats about protecting democrats. Either way, it was not Trump.
Not if your calling Dominos, thats fine. If you call the Sec of State demanding he "find" votes after an election, thats a whole nother ball of illegal wax.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/24/geor...nce-probe.html

No, the "elector thing" is republicans saying they are "duly appointed as official electors", when they are not. Thats election fraud. It was a republican president calling a republican Sec of State. It was a republican president forcing the Georgia state AG, also republican to quit because he wouldnt lie about the election for him. All Rs, no Dems involved. It is the Feds protecting the voting rights of all voters. It wasnt trump?...., it was his very own personal atty, Rudy. Who does Rudy work for?

https://truthout.org/articles/giulia...turn-election/

How are you so badly misinformed? Are you hiding from the truth? Afraid?
Trump Lost.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       Today, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I told you before the election that democrats going to the courts to send out millions of ballots to anyone and everyone would be viewed as fraud. I think it still is fraud. you can't prove it because the ballots are legal, but there is no way to verify who touched them, who filled them out, and who sent them in.

The fake news media did have a big part in the overall feeling about Trump which is a great cover story for those who ballot harvest.
You just posted that the "media tooled everyone into voting for Biden". You need to keep your stories straight.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       Today, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Making a phone call is not illegal.
Todays award for best strawman argument.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I told you before the election that democrats going to the courts to send out millions of ballots to anyone and everyone would be viewed as fraud. I think it still is fraud. you can't prove it because the ballots are legal, but there is no way to verify who touched them, who filled them out, and who sent them in.

The fake news media did have a big part in the overall feeling about Trump which is a great cover story for those who ballot harvest.
Why are mail in ballots fraud? They are used across the country in Red and Blue states for decade w/o issue. In fact, the 2020 election is one of the safest and fairest election in history WITH mail in ballots. Mail in ballots were sent to republicans and democrats alike, weren't they. All the recounts, the audits, your super duper new and improved FORENSIC audits all verified the election results dozens of times after the fact. You can think what you want, its a free country, but you would be wrong. Sure seems someone is listening to a fake news outlet. One that cannot show any evidence or proof of what they push. One that says in court, you cant actually believe anything FOX says. You are proven wrong with facts again.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...lawsuit%20said.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye
The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You just posted that the "media tooled everyone into voting for Biden". You need to keep your stories straight.
No, you pointed out the media is trying to start a war. I was asking if it was a now a surprise to you considering their body of work making up false claims against Trump.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Todays award for best strawman argument.
Is it? Is it illegal?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why are mail in ballots fraud? They are used across the country in Red and Blue states for decade w/o issue. In fact, the 2020 election is one of the safest and fairest election in history WITH mail in ballots. Mail in ballots were sent to republicans and democrats alike, weren't they. All the recounts, the audits, your super duper new and improved FORENSIC audits all verified the election results dozens of times after the fact. You can think what you want, its a free country, but you would be wrong. Sure seems someone is listening to a fake news outlet. One that cannot show any evidence or proof of what they push. One that says in court, you cant actually believe anything FOX says. You are proven wrong with facts again.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...lawsuit%20said.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye
The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
They bypassed the state legislatures which is fraudulent. You don't know if the elections were fair or not. You have zero ideal who got the ballots. period. We know the democrats have a ground game and they came prepared to harvest the ballots period. We already see how the fraud works out in kalifornia. statistics don't lie.

Don't come complaining (we already know you and your fellow democrats have) when the state legislatures tighten up the laws. The only safe and fair way to have any election anywhere is to have proof of a valid ID.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why are mail in ballots fraud? They are used across the country in Red and Blue states for decade w/o issue. In fact, the 2020 election is one of the safest and fairest election in history WITH mail in ballots. Mail in ballots were sent to republicans and democrats alike, weren't they. All the recounts, the audits, your super duper new and improved FORENSIC audits all verified the election results dozens of times after the fact. You can think what you want, its a free country, but you would be wrong. Sure seems someone is listening to a fake news outlet. One that cannot show any evidence or proof of what they push. One that says in court, you cant actually believe anything FOX says. You are proven wrong with facts again.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...lawsuit%20said.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye
The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
And no. They were not used in Red and Blue States for decades the way they were used this election. Typically they have to be requested and approved through narrow circumstances for mail in. They also were usually considered to be counted typically after the election was already in hand. The infrastructure was not in place to do this type of ballot counting. Only people who were ready were the people who schemed this up to do it and we know who that was.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       Today, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Is it? Is it illegal?
Yes, it is a strawman. Look up the meaning of strawman because your reply indicates that you don't know what it means. Making a phone call isn't an illegal activity. Everyone knows that, and no one would argue that it is. To spell it out for you... It's a strawman because you are framing your opponents position as being that phone calls are illegal.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They bypassed the state legislatures which is fraudulent. You don't know if the elections were fair or not. You have zero ideal who got the ballots. period. We know the democrats have a ground game and they came prepared to harvest the ballots period. We already see how the fraud works out in kalifornia. statistics don't lie.

Don't come complaining (we already know you and your fellow democrats have) when the state legislatures tighten up the laws. The only safe and fair way to have any election anywhere is to have proof of a valid ID.
Yes, we know the election was safe and fair. We had dozens and dozens of ways to prove it. All provided to you. Cant you read? We have voter rolls so we know exactly who got ballots and who voted. Democrats ground game is to allow everyone, no matter R, D, Independent to vote. Why do you keep blaming Democrats when the overwhelming hard evidence points to dozens and dozens of Republicans breaking election law? Zero evidence of democrat wrongdoing. Trumps AG said the election was fair, Trumps Security experts said the election was fair. Trumps VP said the election was fair. Everyone concludes the same.
Youre a conspiracy theorist and a really bad one. You cant cite a single source verifying anything you lie about. Its all just made up BS, just like Trumps lie, zero. No one is buying what youre selling except the other conspiracy idiots, uneducated fools in general and those who operate fully on emotion.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       Today, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No, you pointed out the media is trying to start a war. I was asking if it was a now a surprise to you considering their body of work making up false claims against Trump.
You clearly stated that the media tooled everyone into voting for Biden. I understand that it was an inadvertent mistake on your part to acknowledge that Trump lost because the media "scared everyone to vote in Biden".

I have no doubt that the media has made numerous false claims about all kinds of things. It's a business strategy to keep the public on edge so that they keep coming back. You have to do that when you have 27/4 news entertainment channels that need to fill the day with compelling content. A war will be a big money maker for the media.

But the bottom line is that Trump gave the public plenty of first hand knowledge of what a liar he is. All you had to do was watch him speak to know what a horrible person he is. Even when he is completely delusional in the eyes of the public he sticks to his delusions because he doesn't know how to handle defeat. And as long as there are idiots willing to stroke his ego he will persevere.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And no. They were not used in Red and Blue States for decades the way they were used this election. Typically they have to be requested and approved through narrow circumstances for mail in. They also were usually considered to be counted typically after the election was already in hand. The infrastructure was not in place to do this type of ballot counting. Only people who were ready were the people who schemed this up to do it and we know who that was.
If you cant post facts, shut up, makes you look like a nut. Where is Bill Barr, where are all the republican AG's in all those states indicting the fraudulent 2020 election officials?
They arnt because you are a conspiracy theorist, an aluminum hat wearing loony.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       Today, 11:30 AM Reply   
In other news , the tyrants were finally choked on their iron fist

Name:  D2FC326E-877D-4C48-B9A5-700ABBF06653.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  121.5 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; Today at 11:32 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yes, we know the election was safe and fair. We had dozens and dozens of ways to prove it. All provided to you. Cant you read? We have voter rolls so we know exactly who got ballots and who voted. Democrats ground game is to allow everyone, no matter R, D, Independent to vote. Why do you keep blaming Democrats when the overwhelming hard evidence points to dozens and dozens of Republicans breaking election law? Zero evidence of democrat wrongdoing. Trumps AG said the election was fair, Trumps Security experts said the election was fair. Trumps VP said the election was fair. Everyone concludes the same.
Youre a conspiracy theorist and a really bad one. You cant cite a single source verifying anything you lie about. Its all just made up BS, just like Trumps lie, zero. No one is buying what youre selling except the other conspiracy idiots, uneducated fools in general and those who operate fully on emotion.
No it was not safe and fair. You can not prove who handled the ballots and who filled them out. You will never ever be able to prove that.

The democrat ground game is also to allow illegals to vote too. The certainly are not for R's voting considering the admitting of Gores lawyer in regards to that election.

I have not seen one bit of evidence of Republicans breaking election law. According to your article, the democrat in the article did not have the balls to bring any charges in her own state. it is just another hit piece. Heck, you are constantly telling us people utilizing their constitutional rights is against the law. You have nothing to stand on.

Statistics of voter surge is not a conspiracy theory. Those are facts. The question is how to fill in the blanks. As we have learned, when the democrats are doing something illegal, they will constantly charge the Republicans are doing it to muddy the waters so they don't get caught.

Voter roles are constantly wrong. I was on there twice in my district.

Conspiracy theory is your middle name. It is the whole reason you are here. Trump and Russia ring a bell?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You clearly stated that the media tooled everyone into voting for Biden. I understand that it was an inadvertent mistake on your part to acknowledge that Trump lost because the media "scared everyone to vote in Biden".

I have no doubt that the media has made numerous false claims about all kinds of things. It's a business strategy to keep the public on edge so that they keep coming back. You have to do that when you have 27/4 news entertainment channels that need to fill the day with compelling content. A war will be a big money maker for the media.

But the bottom line is that Trump gave the public plenty of first hand knowledge of what a liar he is. All you had to do was watch him speak to know what a horrible person he is. Even when he is completely delusional in the eyes of the public he sticks to his delusions because he doesn't know how to handle defeat. And as long as there are idiots willing to stroke his ego he will persevere.
I clearly stated that you believed the media was starting a war and that you missed the irony of them trying to influence people in regards to Trump. I am sure it drove some turn out. More importantly it provided a smoke screen when they came up with more votes than the most popular democrat in modern times just after they gamed the election though the courts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If you cant post facts, shut up, makes you look like a nut. Where is Bill Barr, where are all the republican AG's in all those states indicting the fraudulent 2020 election officials?
They arnt because you are a conspiracy theorist, an aluminum hat wearing loony.
I already posted before on who mail in ballots were used in the states.

Yes. where are all those convictions?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You clearly stated that the media tooled everyone into voting for Biden. I understand that it was an inadvertent mistake on your part to acknowledge that Trump lost because the media "scared everyone to vote in Biden".

I have no doubt that the media has made numerous false claims about all kinds of things. It's a business strategy to keep the public on edge so that they keep coming back. You have to do that when you have 27/4 news entertainment channels that need to fill the day with compelling content. A war will be a big money maker for the media.

But the bottom line is that Trump gave the public plenty of first hand knowledge of what a liar he is. All you had to do was watch him speak to know what a horrible person he is. Even when he is completely delusional in the eyes of the public he sticks to his delusions because he doesn't know how to handle defeat. And as long as there are idiots willing to stroke his ego he will persevere.
Also, many things you called lies were concepts and CEO speak when a normal person believed them to be that, but not the democrat media and their true believers. Every word Trump said was thrown up against someone elses opinion then counted to be a lie because the opinion he countered was their own. I saw you guys do this day after day.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No it was not safe and fair. You can not prove who handled the ballots and who filled them out. You will never ever be able to prove that.

The democrat ground game is also to allow illegals to vote too. The certainly are not for R's voting considering the admitting of Gores lawyer in regards to that election.

I have not seen one bit of evidence of Republicans breaking election law. According to your article, the democrat in the article did not have the balls to bring any charges in her own state. it is just another hit piece. Heck, you are constantly telling us people utilizing their constitutional rights is against the law. You have nothing to stand on.

Statistics of voter surge is not a conspiracy theory. Those are facts. The question is how to fill in the blanks. As we have learned, when the democrats are doing something illegal, they will constantly charge the Republicans are doing it to muddy the waters so they don't get caught.

Voter roles are constantly wrong. I was on there twice in my district.

Conspiracy theory is your middle name. It is the whole reason you are here. Trump and Russia ring a bell?
Look who gets nuttier the farther down the rabbit hole he goes. The guy who cannot substantiate a single word he writes. Now its illegals who he also cannot substantiate that even one voted illegally. Note to delta, its 2021, 2020 was 20 years ago. How were Republicans shunned from mail in voting? Simple, they were not. Exact same rules for all voters, the small "d" democratic way.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       Today, 12:04 PM Reply   
NY’s mask mandate ruled unconstitutional


Wonder what the common theme is here anyone , Bueller


Name:  2E146607-D07C-4DAA-86A4-1F23CC6BB3AC.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  90.2 KB ,
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Look who gets nuttier the farther down the rabbit hole he goes. The guy who cannot substantiate a single word he writes. Now its illegals who he also cannot substantiate that even one voted illegally. Note to delta, its 2021, 2020 was 20 years ago. How were Republicans shunned from mail in voting? Simple, they were not. Exact same rules for all voters, the small "d" democratic way.
actually 2020 was 2 years ago. Let's see how you sing your tune when the Republican start voter harvesting.

Illegals that can vote are in San Fran and New York city.

We know what happened last election. You can believe what you want to believe. Republican states are now fixing the laws to make sure democrats can not do the end around again. In the mean time, enjoy biden.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       Today, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I clearly stated that you believed the media was starting a war and that you missed the irony of them trying to influence people in regards to Trump.
I missed the irony because this doesn't fit the definition of irony. I'm fully aware that Trump was both supported and opposed by segments of the media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also, many things you called lies were concepts and CEO speak when a normal person believed them to be that, but not the democrat media and their true believers
I didn't mention any specific lies. You are just creating arguments out of your imagination. If you want to go back in time I did call his claim that he had a great heathcare plan a lie. I saw him say it on TV, knew it was bound to be a lie without hearing anyone else's opinion, and my belief was ultimately proven true. There is overwhelming first hand evidence of Trump on TV lying about the election. It's as if you think stonewalling against reality is helping your argument. It's not.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I missed the irony because this doesn't fit the definition of irony. I'm fully aware that Trump was both supported and opposed by segments of the media.

I didn't mention any specific lies. You are just creating arguments out of your imagination. If you want to go back in time I did call his claim that he had a great heathcare plan a lie. I saw him say it on TV, knew it was bound to be a lie without hearing anyone else's opinion, and my belief was ultimately proven true. There is overwhelming first hand evidence of Trump on TV lying about the election. It's as if you think stonewalling against reality is helping your argument. It's not.
So you knew right away something was a lie even though you did not see the plan? Uh huh. Sounds a lot like SN's I hated trump since the 80's when we was 12 years old screed. Sounds closer to CEO speak to me. Maybe it he could not get the right people to agree on anything. You don't know what happened behind closed doors. Does not mean it is a lie.

So you knew Trump was a liar, but the lie you are laying out as an example of him not getting elected happened after the election?

Trump was the target of a media campaign the likes the world has never seen before. it was minimum 5 networks meeting with the democrats weekly to come up with talking points and angles of attack. Only one major outlet supported Trump. They also happen to be the last network news standing in the ratings.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       Today, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So you knew right away something was a lie even though you did not see the plan? Uh huh. Sounds a lot like SN's I hated trump since the 80's when we was 12 years old screed. Sounds closer to CEO speak to me. Maybe it he could not get the right people to agree on anything. You don't know what happened behind closed doors. Does not mean it is a lie.

So you knew Trump was a liar, but the lie you are laying out as an example of him not getting elected happened after the election?

Trump was the target of a media campaign the likes the world has never seen before. it was minimum 5 networks meeting with the democrats weekly to come up with talking points and angles of attack. Only one major outlet supported Trump. They also happen to be the last network news standing in the ratings.
"Don't argue with a man who buys ink by the barrel." -Benjamin Franklin

What made Trump an easy target was his lies and exaggerations were so easily verified. Then he would argue with them some more. He lost his war with the media as spectacularly as he lost his re-election. Which of corse he lied about and was easily roasted by the media again.

Fox News personalities were his advisors. They are equally to blame for his failure. Hanity was pleading with him via text while downplaying Jan 6 on the air at the same time. Cable news is an absolute joke.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
actually 2020 was 2 years ago. Let's see how you sing your tune when the Republican start voter harvesting.

Illegals that can vote are in San Fran and New York city.

We know what happened last election. You can believe what you want to believe. Republican states are now fixing the laws to make sure democrats can not do the end around again. In the mean time, enjoy biden.
Are you forgetful? I already stated, several times that I "vote harvested " for several trump voters. I turned in more Trump votes than for Biden. That is the democratic way.
StrawmanDelta, "Illegals" vote for school boards where their kids attend, maybe local elections. Thought we were talking about a presidential election? Or are you moving goalposts AGAIN?
What do you mean "We know"? You cant put two sentences together without adding conspiracy theory and your loose imagination. End around? You mean voting? Taking control of elections is bad policy. Best of luck telling people that the state reps decided their opinion is more important than the actual vote count. Elections by definition should be handled by non partisans or with both parties equal. Most folks grounded in reality dont really "enjoy politicians". We are enjoying an absence of trump. Did you hear/read his latest tweet? You should.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No it was not safe and fair. You can not prove who handled the ballots and who filled them out. You will never ever be able to prove that.

The democrat ground game is also to allow illegals to vote too. The certainly are not for R's voting considering the admitting of Gores lawyer in regards to that election.

I have not seen one bit of evidence of Republicans breaking election law. According to your article, the democrat in the article did not have the balls to bring any charges in her own state. it is just another hit piece. Heck, you are constantly telling us people utilizing their constitutional rights is against the law. You have nothing to stand on.

Statistics of voter surge is not a conspiracy theory. Those are facts. The question is how to fill in the blanks. As we have learned, when the democrats are doing something illegal, they will constantly charge the Republicans are doing it to muddy the waters so they don't get caught.

Voter roles are constantly wrong. I was on there twice in my district.

Conspiracy theory is your middle name. It is the whole reason you are here. Trump and Russia ring a bell?
LOL, not one bit of evidence of republicans breaking election law.
More of it unravels every day.
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/effor...ans-media/?amp

Are All these FOX personalities, congressmen and conspiracists all Dems???

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 8:46 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us