Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old    wake_101            02-02-2005, 7:33 PM Reply   
Well how bout it you Nor Calian's how's Shasta coming along I think it looks pretty dern fantastic. Water level has had to rise at least 40 feet. I drove by it the other day on my way to school and it was butter and 1/2. I could see the whole mountain side reflecting in the water I wanted to take a picture of me and my boat on the water so bad but my pops didn't want to hit the water. I Know sad shame but hey I cant wakeboard for 2-3 more months any way so who knows maybe it will be beautifully perfect when I get a chance to hit it up.
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-02-2005, 9:06 PM Reply   
Sweet!! Im going house boating there this summer!! woohoo, any good spots that are quiet? on weekdays, im assuming the weekends its packed.
Old    howie            02-02-2005, 9:37 PM Reply   
I will be looking for a pull up there also. I have family in Orvile so any of you need a third i am good for drive cash and wipe down.
Old     (kneebone)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-10-2005, 8:59 PM Reply   
It's great this time of year. Went yesterday. Saw 2 bass boats and 1 patio boat all day. Dry suit in the water. Spring like conditions right now until the weather settles back in again.
Old    murrayair            02-10-2005, 11:21 PM Reply   
That's great news, Aaron! I go houseboating on Shasta at least two weeks out of the year and then I drive up whenever I have a free weekend. It's-by far- my favorite lake.

Hyperlitenerd- If you go far enough up any of the arms you will hit glass. I was near the end of the McCloud for a few weeks last year and every single day it was G-L-A-S-S! The Pit arm is good too, but you have to watch out for the tree stumps(at least, I think it was the pit. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

Cant WAIT to get up there again!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-11-2005, 9:42 AM Reply   
We will be at Shasta June 13th-17th on a Houseboat from Antlers, I am pretty much the only person who really is into wakeboarding on our trip, so if anyone wants to come out durring those days let me know, I need to ride with people who know how to ride, I want to get better. I am pretty much begginer to intermeidate. I will have my Pro V there so let me know if interested
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-11-2005, 10:31 AM Reply   
mark d, I was looking at put for my first choice since it looks like it has alot of fingers up at the top. Looking at a map McCloud looks like it might be crowded since its so near the campsights and the marinas http://www.anglernet.com/web/maps/images/shasta1.gif
But if any one is up there the first week of august and sees a white 04 malibu lsv, with a bunch of people who cant ride, give me a shout.