Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (bigair19)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-28-2007, 9:12 AM Reply   
i'm looking to stay on table rock lake and looking for a four bedroom condo/house/cabin with a pool. does anyone know where or who. if you would get back to me.
Old     (bartush)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-28-2007, 2:40 PM Reply   
im not sure where u would find that but i stay by Indian Point cuz i have had a time share there for like 10 years and its ABSOLUTELY amazing.. great lake. oh and if anyone is going at the end of July to august and wants to give me a pull thatd be awesome. i hate riding my behind my chaparral lol. Have fun.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-29-2007, 7:21 AM Reply   
Were are you looking to stay? Holiday Island, shell knob, Kimberling, Branson?
Old     (rooster_cogburn)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-29-2007, 7:27 AM Reply   
Still Water's resort on Indian Point Road is where I send most people.
Old     (denwbaseball)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-29-2007, 7:42 AM Reply   
Hey Chad, I'm not from the area but I've been vacationing down there for several years. And I have always stayed up at the top of the lake in a small town called Cape Fair, Missouri. The resort is called Bridgeport (www.bridgeportresort.com)Pool, cabins, seems like what your looking for. Up this far there is very little boat traffic usually great water! We have driven down the lake and this part has some of the best water. Just my 2 cents.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-29-2007, 8:18 AM Reply   
Holiday Island to Shell knob is usually good water, and as Dennis said, so is Cape Fair. I use to stay at Bridgeport when I was a toddler. It wasn't all that nice then, but I don't know about now. If you go up towards Kimberling city, the lake will start to get really busy, and you will usually have to drive farther to wb. Really depends on what you are looking to do. I know of really nice places, and really cheap places, all over the lake.
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-29-2007, 2:51 PM Reply   
PM me for details. My buddy has a house with slip you can rent in Shell Knob, sleeps a whole bunch.