Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 07, 2006

Old     (wkbrdr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       01-28-2006, 8:50 AM Reply   
Who is it???
dose anyone know anything about this?

Old     (proho)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-28-2006, 12:08 PM Reply   
I don't see andrew adkison leaving cwb,
randy harris, is that guy still around :-)
i think byerly would go to gator if he ever left hyperlite
i dont think parks would ride for jimmy redmond,
didnt rusty just get a pro model,
dont know about josh,
i think hampson is lacking a board sponsor, and he did ride with reed before sooooo....
Old     (wkbrdr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       01-28-2006, 12:26 PM Reply   
i said hampson, aa won't leave cwb...could be randy...byerly and parks have it too good at hype,
josh sanders i have no idea, nor do i care...

so either hampson, then harris, then rusty,
Old     (rmcronin)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-28-2006, 1:27 PM Reply   
Should this site be renamed WakeMysteryWorld.com? WTF, with the 1080 question, now the LF question.
Old     (projectely4)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-28-2006, 2:03 PM Reply   
i am going to go with parks Bonifay or Scott Byerly because of the Obrien's leaving Hyperlite.
Old     (proho)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-28-2006, 2:48 PM Reply   
i could see parks and byerly leaving but to go to lf? byerly is friends with gator and i've heard that he may have advised george daniels to ride for GB. I also remember hearing about a sign at the lf booth at expo that said parks landed the 10 cuz he was riding a jimmy redmond shape. i dont think parks really liked the sign. but who knows maybe parks wants to ride with his little brother.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-28-2006, 2:52 PM Reply   
I agree with proho, if Byerly left HL he would ride for Gator, Andrew is to locked in with CWB/Mastercraft. Rusty loves his new board with J-Star. Parks & Shane on the same team, not seeing that. My guess it's the skater Hampson or Sanders.
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-28-2006, 3:09 PM Reply   
Hampson is it. I heard it from my rep.
Old    cwbabsolute1080            01-28-2006, 4:29 PM Reply   
danny hampson for sure because aaron reed went to LF and hes lonely now! No rider from hyperlite would go to Liquid Force or would liquid force let them because of thier relationhip with the owners...... or so I have heard.... thats where the board name TFD came from.... Tony Finn is a dic*.. so I cant see that happening too much.
Old     (proho)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-28-2006, 5:23 PM Reply   
i always thought it meant tight f*cking deck. you do realize they are owned by the same guy right? lyman went to lf and jstar and hyperlite are pretty much the same company.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-28-2006, 5:30 PM Reply   
i agree with william. Danny for surely.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-28-2006, 6:56 PM Reply   
proho, I think Herb O'brian retained J-Star in the buy out.
Old    cwbabsolute1080            01-29-2006, 6:56 PM Reply   
LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT... read it here at the bottom of the article!http://wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=533
Old     (wakesk8er2)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-29-2006, 8:34 PM Reply   
good eye. you think we will see a LF bi-level sometime soon? hopefully they he and reed will help develop their fiberglass boards more, even though they ride wood.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-29-2006, 8:37 PM Reply   
Justin- LF has a little somethin in the works.