Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       01-13-2012, 5:33 PM Reply   
we ride out of bethel harbor on bethel island and we have a Fantastic Wave with only 3 people.

going to start riding alot and looking for people who are intrested in riding afternoons at 4pm any day of the week

also weekends!!

let me know if your intrested as we need a third!!
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-20-2012, 11:37 AM Reply   
Would love to join you some time, especially if you let me take a wake set before or after you setup for surfing..
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       01-27-2012, 10:32 PM Reply   
@alain ...... how does wednesdays work for you? we got a third for tues and thurs ....... no problem pulling you on a wakeboard ..... let me know!!
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-01-2012, 4:57 PM Reply   
Hi Frank, yeah, most weeks I should be able to make it. I'll PM you with my contact info.

BTW, sorry for not replying sooner, but WW didn't notify me there was a post reply -- I guess I didn't subscribe to the thread..
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       02-02-2012, 12:34 PM Reply   
Frank- let me know if you ever need a third. I am in El Dorado Hills. I moved from Aptos a few years ago. Been out on my boat the last few weekends but I can't surf behind it. I surf a lot during the summer behind my friend's boat but he does't run it year round. 916-990-6169
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       02-06-2012, 6:57 PM Reply   
@alain. We will do Wednesdays soon at 3pm but for now we are going to Santa Cruz to surf Wednesday's

@larry. Will get you out with us one weekend But we are still spending one weekend day in Santa Cruz so we try and get out the other day on the delta
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       02-07-2012, 9:40 AM Reply   
Sounds good Frank. I have a flexible schedule and can meet you during the week. It's probably easier for me to meet you during the week than on a weekend. Hope you've been catching some good waves in SC. I used to surf Second Peak and Sewers all the time.
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-10-2012, 9:08 AM Reply   
Frank, you got a well organized riding schedule -- nice work!