Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (charman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-12-2007, 6:37 PM Reply   
so i bought a setup from ForSale section, but unfortunately I did not request a pic. The package was advertised 06 3ds 139 + 06 3ds L boots. i got it to my house in great condition for $270, only to find 05 L 3ds boots. so now were trying to resolve it, and btw the seller is being very understanding.

first. would anyone like to pay 270 for this setup?

second. if i keep the board and return the bindings how much of the 270 should i get back in exchange for the bindings alone?

Any help is appreciated, thanks for your time.
Old     (charman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-12-2007, 6:58 PM Reply   
nevermind. ill just put em up for sale and see what happens. delete this pose if u see it moderators
Old     (aubuchon03)      Join Date: May 2007       06-12-2007, 7:01 PM Reply   
Its good to hear that people on here are here to help each other out, and not to make a buck of others.

If the setup is in great shape - I would have to say you probably have a little wiggle room- but not a bad deal.

The bindings are different from 05 and 06.

I have seen the boots on closeout sale now for $80 (http://www.buywake.com/catalog/shopbybrand/Hyperlite/bindings?view=all).

I know 2-guys who love those bindings and still wear them (and they have no problem forking over $ for new apperal).