Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-15-2007, 11:21 AM Reply   
sorry no pics from me..... lol...

BUT... I was wondering when we might be seeing the new gear.

It doesn't seem to be so top secret, with pictures of the new stuff showing up here and there and in the TEAM RANT.... I know there are a bunch of CWB guys on here with pics... POST THEM UP!!
Old    wakeboardpunk17            08-16-2007, 8:42 PM Reply   
Hey we just got the cwb catalog in a day or so ago and I must say CWB has really stepped it up. They've always had awesome products but the designs this year look AMAZING on pretty much all of the models. As far as the bindings 2 new ct w/hinge that look sick and the rest of the line is basically just vamped up. Sorry no pics but just tho id let you know. Personal opinion CWBs stuff looks better than lf and hyperlite new line from what ive seen