Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old    wake2end            05-20-2004, 9:51 AM Reply   
When are more pictures or videos going to come out from the Double or NOthing Contest? The only pictures I've seen are from the gallery here, is anything more official gonna come out?
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-20-2004, 1:21 PM Reply   
sequences.....lets see some sequences.
Old    wake2end            05-20-2004, 1:54 PM Reply   
yeah totally agree, wanna see some harris and shapiro's triple front attempts
Old     (gbphantom)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-20-2004, 8:17 PM Reply   
Harris was trying triple fronts? I didn't hear that...
Old    wake2end            05-20-2004, 8:55 PM Reply   
No sorry I meant I wanted to see some harris sequences, only shapiro was tryin the triple fronts
Old     (cenfla)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-21-2004, 8:11 PM Reply   
ryan g
just to let you know, the footage will be shown on the fox sports network in a little while i will let you know when it will be on. also there will be extensive footage on a dvd that will be sold in a box set with the next pointless vid entitled MIXTAPE that will drop in a couple months
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-22-2004, 10:28 PM Reply   
that sounds awesome cenfla...definately leave a post before it comes on fox