Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 22, 2008

Old     (joshbuzz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-13-2008, 2:56 PM Reply   
Anyone have any expo pictures of the 09 SS product? I'm itching to see!
Old     (martinique)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-13-2008, 3:10 PM Reply   
http://alliancewake.com/article_details.php?id=4091
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-13-2008, 5:15 PM Reply   
Damn their boards and bindings look sick!
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-13-2008, 5:25 PM Reply   
Slingshot wins in the graphic department from what I've seen so far for the 09 stuff. so sick.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-13-2008, 7:54 PM Reply   
nice stuff... looks like the recoil is gone.. or that the name changed just a bit along with the shape into the "reflex." Alliance does call it "the NEW reflex." looks like the side cut changed for the whole line of boards, it no longer dishes out over the fins towards the center of the tip and tail but more to the corners.

i want to think the "drama" board is just a ladies version of the "reflex" but the "reflex" looks more rounded on the tip and tail.

Looks to me that the laces are thinner (wonder why they did not call it a "D3" and left it D2, no biggie) and it looks like the boots are still using the snaps as the method to prevent lace dangle. though they look like the same snaps, i hope they made them a bit more tight, tighter snap that is. (you can see the back of a D2 boot in all the boot photos)

LOOKS LIKE THEY STILL HAVE REMOVABLE LINERS! (heard on another thread that this feature may go as well as the removable ankle supports) i really do hope so... or give me a good reason why not

I also want to see the fins. heard they were changing the fins and correcting the problem of them stripping over time. there are some fins to the side in each boot pic. looks like they are still fiberglass? judging from translucent material. maybe there are metal inserts for the screws? or the material is just harder?

don't mind me too much. surf expo pics makes me drool, physically and mentally. like looking at a collection of photos from a cook book. waiting to get the low down on the recepies
Old     (csparks13)      Join Date: Apr 2004       09-13-2008, 7:58 PM Reply   
I'm impressed!
Old     (shredsickgnar)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-13-2008, 8:49 PM Reply   
Glad to see they kept it simple with the graphics so I can make my own. :-)

(Message edited by shredsickgnar on September 13, 2008)
Old     (shredsickgnar)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-13-2008, 11:25 PM Reply   
New Slingshots in action.

http://www.alliancewake.com/video_details_extreme.php?id=4085
Old     (garrett_cortese)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-13-2008, 11:56 PM Reply   
The Recoil isn't gone, I just didn't shoot it. The Reflex is an entirely new board, which is what the story says. Unfortunately I don't have time to shoot every product in every booth and post it on the Alliance site.