Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (jumper)      Join Date: May 2008       06-15-2008, 10:20 AM Reply   
1. Jimmy LaRiche
2. Kevin Henshaw
3. Ricky Gonzalez
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-15-2008, 4:33 PM Reply   
sorry "bros", for not "stocking" you with the right info in time
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-15-2008, 4:41 PM Reply   
ricky g http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHSn8dEFSL4
jimmy comming soon
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-15-2008, 5:08 PM Reply   
jimmy--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-RbvnZmdM
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-15-2008, 6:05 PM Reply   
hopefully i can make-up my lack of finding out news asap with these nearly asap vids
Henshaw---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1245cP74mPE

the last two were bright blue. this one looks like a curse of egypt ;P... blood lake. I was messing arround with the color swap features on my cannon 850 IS ... sorry if you find it annoying
Old     (allison_f)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-15-2008, 6:26 PM Reply   
Brostock was a blast, best weekend i've had in a while. Lot's of great riding and great people.
Also did anyone there happen to come across a black ronix coral comp vest?
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-16-2008, 9:15 AM Reply   
Told everybody jimmy was gonna take it! He was on a mission!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-16-2008, 9:54 AM Reply   
In a surprise ending, I ended up winning!! :-)

Upload

Actually, the top three were Jimmy, Kevin and Ricky as reported above. Here is a pic of all the brackets.

Upload

I got home late last night after traveling all day Sunday, so I'll get some more info up later today. However, I'll leave you with a few pics...

All the Liquid Force riders had limited edition Brostock versions of their pro models. Here is Kevin's...

Upload

The girls were prettier than the boys...

Upload

Dancing was optional, but some did it better than others...

Upload

Even with the cut open, some needed to get to and fro a little faster than by boat...

Upload

Henshaw starts the trends. I just follow them...

Upload

We must have put in 20 volleyball matches and an equal number of horseshoe matches over the four days...

Upload
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-16-2008, 10:43 AM Reply   
Our first night in Gunsight Bay...

Upload
Upload

Forgot to include this in the previous thread for the explanation of my super cool head piece...

Upload

Watson, who recently signed a contract with Liquid Force that will keep him there for the next 10 years, gets the crowd wet...

Upload

Our own Jeremy Byrom cooked up custom Brostock pancakes and even did a custom WakeWorld version...

Upload
Upload

View from the WakeWorld penisula...

Upload

View from the announcer's booth...

Upload

Enough said...

Upload
Old     (krazywake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-16-2008, 9:38 PM Reply   
A few pics from this weekend. See the rest at http://www.krazywake.com

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-17-2008, 10:13 PM Reply   
awsome pics and reports everyone

... just looking at that wakeworld symbol pancake i did, looks like it came out mirrored. i'll give it another go next year ;)
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-19-2008, 8:40 AM Reply   
Wow I finally feel normal again. That was a great time, reminded me of Shasta Boardstocks complete crazyness. I loved it and can't wait till next year.
Old     (mitch35)      Join Date: Dec 2007       06-27-2008, 10:56 AM Reply   
when are the photos going to be posted up? or is there another site with the contest or party pics? besides crazywake.com
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-27-2008, 6:31 PM Reply   
Brostock was so much fun. Steeze don't you have a few pics to post?