Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-06-2012, 1:46 PM Reply   
Hey everybody, hoping someone might have some ideas. In the last month or so my dog has developed problems that I have never seen her have in the past. She is almost 3 years old. She has been on the same food for about the last 2 years(costco chicken and rice).

-About a month ago she started getting eye buggars pretty regularly. It is the worst in the morning. i usually wipe it out with a tissue but it does come back through out the day to some extent.

-in the same time frame she seems to itch/scratch a lot more then usual. She is on her flea medicine so I a pretty sure that is not it. In the past the only time she really scratched much was when she had fleas.

-More worriesome is in the last week or two she has licked/chewed on her lower legs and created a couple hot spots/rash/scabs?

I am wondering if it could just be allergies? I am not sure it the climate makes much of a difference but I live in seattle and we have had a crazy stretch of dry weather. I am not sure it has rained a drop for a month or 2. Anybody know if that could have any affect on allergies?

I was just hoping someone might have some ideas but if things don't get better soon I am going to take her to the vet.

Here is a pic of the dirty stinking mutt.