Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-08-2012, 11:21 AM Reply   
Old     (BamaLurker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       08-08-2012, 12:38 PM Reply   
Sick! Thanks for sharing. I wish sumone would make an all style full length video. It would be amazing getting to wach back to back to back riding from guys like twelker, maur, cook, greenwood, Randall, and chris-o.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-08-2012, 1:20 PM Reply   
Saw that last night, my mind was blown!
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-08-2012, 1:23 PM Reply   
Saw another one last night too, tons of steeze
Old     (tings00)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-08-2012, 2:33 PM Reply   
any more video of him? That was literally one jump. Maybe he is so stylish that that is all he does in set. Not like the posers that do multiple tricks. JK
Old     (Prestoooooo)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-08-2012, 4:12 PM Reply   
^ I think someone is a little bit butthurt. Post a vid of you doing a trick with as much steeze as that measly little wrapped 5 and then you can fill the forum with bitchy hater comments all day. I can't wait to see...
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-08-2012, 5:46 PM Reply   
I was talking about the other video I ran into of him last night too, he's got great style. Let's see your indy poke truth, then you're tuck knee poke on a straight air, what? Can't do it? Lame? The truth is lame? Ain't that the truth!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-08-2012, 6:14 PM Reply   
The Truth.....csn't handle the truth......Sorry had to go there

my bad!!!!

He does seem bitter though....
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-08-2012, 6:20 PM Reply   

Hope that works, more!
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-09-2012, 5:19 AM Reply   
I deleted my comment, but feel the same way.
I'll rephrase a bit more constructively, and this is no knock on the rider, but a knock on the gratuitous padding of that one trick to a 42 second logo jank for Axis. He does a relatively low & standard wrapped 3. He does bend his knee down but that did little for me. The trick, both in height and execution, are average (for a pro, not for me, for a pro).

So, one trick "1Hit" videos aren't for me I guess. It's disgustingly padded and is the exact opposite of what I want out of viewing online videos. In my opinion I watched a 40 second advertisement and a 2 second trick. And it's annoying.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-09-2012, 8:06 AM Reply   
Wow! Great job at sifting through everything that is cool about this, to find something negative to rant about.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       08-09-2012, 10:30 AM Reply   
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so so so pimp.
Old     (JoLo_Si)      Join Date: Oct 2011       08-10-2012, 1:24 PM Reply   
Let's see a study in style vid. Same trick or two from 5-10 different riders. I'm not a video editor but that would be fun to watch if somebody took the time.