Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old    whitechocolate            06-02-2003, 9:30 AM Reply   
No more Lightning for me. This will work much better for towing and bringing people with me. It's slower and dosen't handle but Im willing to slow things down to be more comfortable.
More Photo's Here. http://svtsupercharged.com/gallery/
Jude: Thank's for comming with me!

Old    chase            06-02-2003, 1:43 PM Reply   
That paint scheme is awesome! Very nice truck!
Old     (ryanbush11)      Join Date: May 2003       06-02-2003, 1:56 PM Reply   
my grandpa just got a new one, i drove it over the weekend they're pretty peppy, and lots of luxury
Old    dliguori            06-02-2003, 2:18 PM Reply   
Yeah my great grandmother just picked one up. jk
Old    whitechocolate            06-02-2003, 2:21 PM Reply   
I have Air bags off my old Lightning that are going to be installed on this truck same with the Drop hitch, Im going to put the droped 2inc rear shackels on it so it sit's more level Im also going to install a rear Hard tonou cover and bed rug carpet kit
Old     (ryanbush11)      Join Date: May 2003       06-02-2003, 2:25 PM Reply   
yea, he's like 75 and rollin on dubs
Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-02-2003, 4:26 PM Reply   
Hey Grant, Since that's the new Harley edition, are you going to buy a bike to match. SWEEEEET ride, you need to knock out your living room to make room for a larger garage! Congrats.
Old    whitechocolate            06-02-2003, 5:05 PM Reply   
Tom : Funny thing is im not to Into Harley's. I would rather spend The money on a Ducati or Aprila, Or Rice Bike! R-1
Old     (ryanbush11)      Join Date: May 2003       06-02-2003, 5:15 PM Reply   
yea, but the truck is awesome whether you like cycles or not
Old    chase            06-02-2003, 5:49 PM Reply   
Grant,
I was checking out your website and came to a conclusion; you have too much time and money! You have done some seriously cool stuff to your boat. I need you to be living closer so you can show me how to do half of that crap!

I really like the carbon fiber stuff because my 2001 SAN has the fake stuff in the dash already. That would look great in my boat.

Nice job on all of it!
Old    chase            06-02-2003, 5:50 PM Reply   
By the way, can you hear those speakers while riding? I think you need a few more!
Old    whitechocolate            06-03-2003, 7:03 AM Reply   
Hey Chase: If you want a Set all(3) Carbon Fiber Pannels for your 2001 SAN I can cut you a set for $45 including shipping. And the answer to your 2nd question is "What" I can't hear you!