Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 22, 2008

Old     (kcrider)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-08-2008, 7:13 AM Reply   
If you are a pro rider that was at worlds this weekend, my brother and I just wanted to say thank you. We got to meet most of you and each one of of you was grasious enough to sign our boards. I've always said the pros of wakeboarding are such great people and yesterday just proved it. It meant a great deal to meet and talk with you guys. So if you signed a two liquid force boards, you made the weekend one of the best ones we've had and have sealed two fans for life. If anyone reading this post knows one of the pros that was there this weekend, please let them know we said thanks
Old     (clb)      Join Date: Dec 2007       09-08-2008, 3:12 PM Reply   
I could not agree with you more. I was telling folks at work about Worlds and how great it is the have the pros just mingling with the public and how interactive they are. I would especially like to thank Amber Wing for taking the time to talk with my daughter. Great event put on by all involved and some great riding.
Old     (ksilva)      Join Date: Mar 2008       09-08-2008, 3:16 PM Reply   
I watched it online for hours, it was awesome...
Old     (texastbird)      Join Date: May 2003       09-08-2008, 4:17 PM Reply   
Totally agree!!! It was great watching the riding and talking to the riders while getting some autographs.

Special props to Rusty, Chad Sharpe, Reed H, Shaun M, Emily C-D for taking a little extra time with me and my crew just to chat or whatever. It's really cool how approachable and normal everyone is! What an awesome scene - I love this sport!!!