Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (kelli22)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-07-2006, 2:43 PM Reply   
Sooo im a dumbass and friday night broke my foot. Im not really to sure how but it involved just about a whole bottle of tequila, some everclear and a lil beer. It most likely happened between 2pm and midnight. I did fall down the stairs but it did not hurt at all friday night. Then again I dont think I had any feelings. Anyways Im out for 6 FREAKEN WEEKS!!!! :-(

Kels
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-07-2006, 2:57 PM Reply   
Look at the bright side, at least you weren't driving!
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-07-2006, 3:00 PM Reply   
What does this teach you?..........for the sake of wakeboarding, drink downstairs on the ground floor.
Old     (spudski67)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-07-2006, 3:02 PM Reply   
i did the same thing right in the beginning of the ski season. don't do anything stupid while you are healing and take good care of it and it will heal up much faster.
Old     (kelli22)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-07-2006, 3:06 PM Reply   
lol We were drinking downstairs!!! I had just got to my friends house(lol this was after drinking for about 6 hours) I was walking down the stairs to the party and totally just busted. Everyone started chanting "You F&*ked up"

Kels
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-07-2006, 3:09 PM Reply   
daym, thats just unlucky, lol.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       05-07-2006, 4:57 PM Reply   
Do you remember what you were doing, or what you did upstairs? J/K!

Sorry to hear about your suckage... Get well soon!

-Blake
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-07-2006, 4:59 PM Reply   
ETA on boarding?
Old     (kelli22)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-07-2006, 5:07 PM Reply   
lol what is that supposed to mean??!?! I remember most of the night
2pm-ish:Went out for mexican food and drinks
3ish:Came back to my friends house and drank
9ish: Walked to another friends house. Talked to a few people upstairs, ate some jello shots and then while HOLDING my friends hand and walking down the stairs to the party totally just fell.
Then I jumped behind the bar and played bartender(made 8$ selling shots)
11ish: left the party... that thats pretty much the last thing I remember
I guess we ended up at another house and I was home by midnight.
The only other thing I can think of is that I kicked my wakeboard or maybe my bed. But thats a pretty hard kick. My friends guess is I kicked the wakeboard, got pissed off and probably kept kicking it.

Kels
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-07-2006, 5:22 PM Reply   
tequila good...everclear bad.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-07-2006, 5:26 PM Reply   
I feel for ya. Last fall I broke my right foot and a toe on my left foot. 3 months in a cast. It sucks, but the time will go by faster than you think . . . good luck! And wiggle your toes a lot - it helps reduce the swelling and increase the circulation to your foot.
Old     (gary_in_ia)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-07-2006, 5:33 PM Reply   
Oh that sucks...a little too much Cinco de Mayo celebrating.

Hey you could be my full time driver. :0
Old     (kelli22)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-07-2006, 5:36 PM Reply   
Gary... Thats what everyones saying and it really sucks because I just hooked my team up with a boat(well we need to find a place to keep it but once we do we just need to go pick it up) So yeah looks like I get to play driver for the next 6 weeks :-(

Kels