Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (smitty1258)      Join Date: Jun 2009       09-07-2011, 4:56 AM Reply   
http://www.coleman.com/coleman/Colem...tegoryID=31030

Enjoy. I will say if you get the Bank Shot vest and you leave it on your seat for even 30 mins in the sun it will leave a mark on it, the back of the vest has some sort of sticky black logo, and it melts easy.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            09-07-2011, 5:32 AM Reply   
Just sucks that most cool ones are non CGA, so cant use at the cable and refuse to use a compvest behind the boat after being cited.
Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-07-2011, 6:51 AM Reply   
i remember this sale last year. what a nightmare on sizing. i got F'ed too.
Old     (wotan)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-07-2011, 1:56 PM Reply   
Sizes are nuts and my Helium only lasted a season and a half. I'm skipping it this time.
Old    SamIngram            09-07-2011, 3:34 PM Reply   
I have had my Helium CGA Collin Wright vest for about five years now and I love it. It has been through hell and shows no wear, except that the webbing for the buckles is twisted where it runs through the vest. We call the vest Gay Pride...

I am wakeboarding challenged (see the video) and this vest has just the right amount of padding, flotation (safety), and freedom of movement to be comfortable in all cases... from breaking my leg, my arm, my collar bone, smashing my finger tip, and concussion so bad I spent three days in the hospital the vest has always done its job!

I can't recommend another vest more highly than the Helium CGA vest.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-08-2011, 5:53 AM Reply   
+1 love the helium cga vest. It's a little heavy and I probably have the wrong size since I've gotten skinnier but I'll probably never own another vest.
Old     (sailing216)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-08-2011, 6:05 AM Reply   
Bought a few last year. Always get a size bigger, there chart is a bit off. The CGA ones held up good, the non-cga are falling apart in comparison.
Old    alanp            09-08-2011, 6:52 AM Reply   
picked up a handle thanks.
Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-08-2011, 7:50 AM Reply   
i disagree Joe, i bought the same medium i always buy, it was WAY too big. even game it to a couple people that were 100 lbs heavier than me and it was too big and fit horribly.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            09-08-2011, 7:52 AM Reply   
My medium i bought last yr on this sale...the paisley was a perfect fit and just a tad thicker than a comp vest.

Sound like there may be some sizing issues though.
Old     (dicky_diehl)      Join Date: May 2007       09-19-2011, 7:22 PM Reply   
: i got two last year and a handle for under 100 bucks.