Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (ryker1)      Join Date: Oct 2008       04-05-2010, 9:11 PM Reply   
Hey all,

Taking some time off between jobs and want to get out and do some weekday riding when we can get the place to ourselves. Checking interest of folks on here.

At this time I'm available almost any day

Boat is a 97 VLX with locker bag and v drive sacs.

Being as I have lots of free time right now I added up all my out of pockets costs to run the boat and came up with a depressing average of $32 an hour so would appreciate peeps kicking in to help out if you want to ride.

call or text at 916 eight one too 2080.

Chad
Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-06-2010, 2:47 PM Reply   
Hey Chad, you should hit up Rich Daniels on here. I think they ride Lake perris a lot. But he rides with Justin and his crew on behind his xstar on LB. They have their boat on a slip and ride everyday without fail. Fun crew to ride with, not to mention that Justin rips... crowmobe, toe 7, etc..

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=777412

You and eric get out last weekend?

Last edited by stoked_32; 04-06-2010 at 2:52 PM.
Old     (ryker1)      Join Date: Oct 2008       04-06-2010, 9:10 PM Reply   
Hey John,

Yeah made it out Sunday. We also made it out today! Going to try and make it out again tomorrow too.

Thanks for the tip re: Rich/Justin
Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-07-2010, 2:58 PM Reply   
you guys riding after eric gets off work?
Old     (glassywater09)      Join Date: Apr 2009       04-11-2010, 9:57 PM Reply   
Chad,

Nice to see a weekday rider for our neighborhood. The Stadium mostly right now on Justin's X but my 23 Malibu parked at Perris needs to come into play more. We should connect, nice to have resources in all directions. John Yi and Dean Parsons came off the Third forum to add good elements to our riding days, look forward to seeing them again. Then Matt Anderson will be floating around the Stadium with his Tige very soon with good energy to spare.... It's all very nice.

Rich 310.756.2004
Old     (ryker1)      Join Date: Oct 2008       04-13-2010, 12:49 AM Reply   
Rich,

good to hear from ya. Weather sucked today but yeah if you guys do anything regular during the week let me know. I don't ride as good as John but I can still make a good third for boat driving and flag holding

You guys have anything regular set up during the week right now?

Am proposing on a 3 week consulting job tomorrow so my weekdays in April may dry up but after that I will be back looking for action.

We made it out one day last week during the week and were the only boat! Heck for most of the morning we were the only boat riding on Sunday too but the wind was nasty.
Old     (glassywater09)      Join Date: Apr 2009       04-15-2010, 11:32 PM Reply   
Hey Chad... I don't ride as good as John either! You know but we still get wet and have fun. Who knows we could figure it out one day. I'm in Mex right now for bike ride and some surfing, be back early next week and we'll look around to see what's going on. Hopefully get some water time. Understand they had a meeting today about restricting hours for boarding at the Stadium... hopefully nothing changed.

My direct email rdnbigbear@gmail.com is best, I don't check this mail all that often. We'll hook up soon, if your schedule allows.

r.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-20-2010, 12:28 PM Reply   
Hey guys. I just moved down to Hermosa from the delta up north. Been ridin everyday up north and would like to continue to do so down here. I'm good to ride anytime any day.

Hit me up if any of you guys need a third or got some room.

Josh
Old     (ryker1)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-01-2010, 8:27 PM Reply   
Anyone up for riding next week? I can't make it Thursday but so far the rest of the week is open.
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-16-2010, 7:55 AM Reply   
Hey Richard whats Justins last name?