Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (zimme)      Join Date: Feb 2013       02-21-2014, 9:42 PM Reply   
Not very often do people leave positive reviews for a good experience with a company. We mostly see negative remarks when something goes wrong. I wanted to express my gratitude towards Roswell for going above and beyond what they really needed to do. I bought a 2006 Supra last winter, and before I could even use it, my board rack swivels never worked. I just kind of threw them in the corner writing them off until I got around to replacing them, and this week I started searching for my replacement options.

I came across the Supra forums, and people were getting replacements for free back when their boats were still under warranty. Well, mine's 8 years old, and now obviously has no warranty. I emailed Roswell and let them know I had some of the swivel racks with the poor design that had failed, and they offered me two new pin style swivels for an extremely fair price. They had no reason to give me the price that they did, but were willing to work with a customer that had their product.

In that regard, they really stepped up. I gotta hand it to them for their great customer service. I emailed their general "info" email address, received a response within the same hour, and had an order placed for two new swivel's before lunch. I got home from work today... Friday... and there they were sitting on my front porch. Not too shabby.

WELL DONE ROSWELL!!! THANK YOU!!!

Old     (cgilliland)      Join Date: Dec 2013       02-22-2014, 6:47 AM Reply   
I like Roswell too. Their stuff seems solid. That's one of the reasons I bought the SA - tower/speakers setup seems rock solid.
Old     (MBofTexas)      Join Date: Aug 2013       02-22-2014, 8:24 AM Reply   
Star One Wake make the tower on some MB boats. I had a very good experience with them and worked directly with the owner. He was very informative about the tower industry and went way out of his way to take care of me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       02-22-2014, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBofTexas View Post
Star One Wake make the tower on some MB boats. I had a very good experience with them and worked directly with the owner. He was very informative about the tower industry and went way out of his way to take care of me.

Thanks for this, this adds so much to this thread and is completely relevant.
Old     (MBofTexas)      Join Date: Aug 2013       02-22-2014, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
Thanks for this, this adds so much to this thread and is completely relevant.
I don't understand your point. They were talking about tower and board racks, and the service they received from Roswell. I added that I had a similar experience with Star One and their service. SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT.........

Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       02-22-2014, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quite simply because this thread is dedicated to Roswell products. Plugging another product is irrelevant. It also stands to reason that you are an MB dealer based on your screen name. So what was the point if your original post? To advertise your brand and towers?

Anyways, haven't had experience with Roswell aside from speaking with them at surf exp. their quality seemed high and they were more than pleasant to talk to that's for sure.
Old     (MBofTexas)      Join Date: Aug 2013       02-22-2014, 12:09 PM Reply   
I am not a dealer, I am a consumer. I own an MB. I did not know it was brand specific thread. I thought it was a positive thread about CS. My apologies for trying to add a positive comment.

Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       02-22-2014, 1:33 PM Reply   
Classic wakeworld - not even a props to someone thread can go without an argument

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Old     (jhartt3)      Join Date: Jan 2012       02-22-2014, 1:40 PM Reply   
well roswell post got me looking at their offerings i like their 2 new towers ... just a bit pricey. if it could get them around 13-1500 with a bimini i may be game.
Old     (brichter14)      Join Date: Jul 2010       02-22-2014, 1:53 PM Reply   
By far, Bulbasaur is the best pokemon for fighting against Geodude.

Oh were we back on topic?
Old     (zimme)      Join Date: Feb 2013       02-23-2014, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brichter14 View Post
By far, Bulbasaur is the best pokemon for fighting against Geodude.

Oh were we back on topic?
Wish there was a like button.
Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-23-2014, 7:00 PM Reply   
Roswell is not only a great company but the also support there wake community. We recently just had a charity auction for Wake the World NW and Roswell donated a ton of great gear to help raise money for this event. Companies that also give back to the community they work in will always continue to get my business . Great company and great products !