Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old     (jayc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-19-2003, 11:37 AM Reply   
Hi Guys and gals,

I need a couple of fittings for my fat sac and fat seat. I'm in the UK and finding the fittings is tricky. I'm after the type that is labelled as "blue magic" and screws into the sac fitting allowing it to be filled/emptied. Any ideas?
Also I need the base plate adaptor that allows me to turn a normal rule 1100 gph bilge pump in to a aerator type. Its the white fitting that screws to the bottom allowing me to screw it to the "blue magic" fitting for emptying the sac.

Thanks in advance.

JC
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-19-2003, 1:27 PM Reply   
The blue magic fitting is the same thing they use for waterbeds. Most bedding stores will have them. try www.westmarine.com for the bilge pump to aerator adaptor. If they don't have it, maybe another marine store will have it.
Old     (jayc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-21-2003, 2:17 AM Reply   
Thanks,
I'm on the case.....

JC
Old     (jayc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-21-2003, 10:52 AM Reply   
Still cant find anywhere online selling the fittings. I'm in the UK so I need somewhere in the states that sells them online.
Or if anyone has a few spare and wants to post them over for me I can pay for them via paypal.

JC
Old    jmccallum            04-22-2003, 8:35 AM Reply   
I have one that is surplus to my requirements.

E-mail me your address, and I'll send it to you.

Cheers,
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-22-2003, 8:47 AM Reply   
How are you james?
Old     (davidgree1)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-22-2003, 1:13 PM Reply   
use a 3/4" barbed fitting. Place a 1" o.d./3/4" inner dia. tubing over it(4") and shove this into the sac. You can glue the fitting to the fat sac for perm placement.
Old    jmccallum            04-22-2003, 1:53 PM Reply   
Good Ty,

I was at my cottage this weekend watching ice melt....

ah...
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-22-2003, 1:55 PM Reply   
david, this will not work on the lgr sacs. they are hard plastic bulk head fitings-very cool. they cannot collapse. you just screw a 1" right angle fitting and get a 1" to a 3/4" barb fitting.