Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-15-2007, 8:19 PM Reply   
Hey speakerboy, there is a place on this site to post you stuff for sale and it isn't in our forum jackass.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-16-2007, 1:24 PM Reply   
Anybody want to ride Tuesday or Thursday afternoons let me know. Looking for riders for Tuesday and riders and another licensed driver for Thursday.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-17-2007, 11:25 AM Reply   
Hey guys, this saturday and sunday both look good, high of 82 both days and partly sunny. I plan on being out there at least one of those days anyway. The water was still around 74 this past sunday.

Saturday the 29th would also work for me as well.
Old     (jckamp00)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-17-2007, 4:00 PM Reply   
anyone goin out thru. fri. and sat. and need a rider im free havent been out for bout a month now dien to get out b4 its to late
Old     (newmy79)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-17-2007, 4:21 PM Reply   
Did I miss something about "speakerboy"? I imagine I've missed a lot since I haven't posted in forever. Michele and I have been busy catching up on some things, and also planning for some upcoming home improvements during the fall/winter.

This weather has changed quite a bit. I think it was down to 49 deg. on Saturday night, quite chilly.

The river temp has dropped to 68 as well. So when is the final hoorah where everyone meets up for the last big day of riding and chilling on the river?

So, how's everyone doing? Anything new?
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-17-2007, 4:56 PM Reply   
Justin, some jackass posted on here to sell speakers. His post was deleted.
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-17-2007, 7:41 PM Reply   
With my knee still a little tender from the previous weekend's mayhem, we kept the boat on the trailer
this past weekend. But this coming weekend is looking good! Should this be the big river bash? Is everyone up
for towing to Bordentown this Saturday? As Dave said, the weather is supposed to be nice. Low tide is at
7:00am and then again at 7:00pm. That means we launch at 9:00 or 10:00am, ride, raft-up for a midday bite,
ride some more, then pull-out by 5:00pm; maybe even close the day with a shore line Smokey Joe barbecue and
cigarfest. But whether this Saturday is the big season ending river bash or not, Doreen, Connor and I will
most likely be out there dodging river debris and pissing off the fisherman.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-17-2007, 7:49 PM Reply   
I'm down for a Saturday get together. Chris, Mo and I will be on the river tomorrow from 11am til 3pm taking advantage of every last chance to ride before it's all over.
Old     (gpalovcak)      Join Date: May 2003       09-18-2007, 4:02 AM Reply   
Saturday looks good to us, see you guys out there
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-18-2007, 2:34 PM Reply   
Water was a little cold today but the water up by Florence was glass until the tide changed then it got rough. We rode from 11:45 til 3:45 and had a blast.
Saturday should be great.I plan on launching about 9am with Chris and Johan.
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-18-2007, 6:57 PM Reply   
Good day today! Went from a little too chilly, to perfect conditions to just about blown out.

Jim, do I get an award for furthest pull?? lol

I'm freakin exhausted from that one alone I think, haha.

Saturdays lookin good so far.. keep your fingers crossed that this dude can cover for me so I can be out w/ you guys for what might be the end of season session!
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-18-2007, 7:24 PM Reply   
Yeah I forgot, I pulled Chris from about 300 yards north of Bordentown ramp all the way to the Turnpike brige,then back to Florence ramp before dropping the handle. He rode his but off and never fell once.

(Message edited by jim_b on September 18, 2007)
Old     (eustace)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-19-2007, 8:45 AM Reply   
We are in for Saturday! see you then..
Old     (timmylikewake)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-20-2007, 7:48 AM Reply   
Anyone going out friday? Im in morristown, will travel anywhere.
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-20-2007, 4:38 PM Reply   
I'm good for saturday for sure now.. .see you fools out there bright and early
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-20-2007, 6:09 PM Reply   
Okay here is my plans for Saturday. I am lauching at Bordentown at 8:30 with Chris,Johan and Mo.
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-20-2007, 7:34 PM Reply   
We're planning to roll-in around 8:00/8:30 and be on the water by 9:00. As of right now (and this could
change) it's going to be me, Doreen, Connor, Red Bull Keith, Sean from South Africa, and everybody's
favorite struggling NYC actor, Cole. It would be pretty cool if all boats break for lunch around 1:00. The tide
will be pretty high at 1:00 so anywhere we choose to raft-up should be fine. I like the cove on the
PA side down by the Turnpike bridge because it's protected from the rollers of passing boats, but it's a bit
of a ride to get there.

Looking ahead a bit, I have to work next Saturday (the 29th), but I'd like to get out on Sunday the 30th.
Kevin may be towing his boat to Bordentown on the 30th, and I have a friend who may be bringing his
brand new 2007 Nautique 226. So don't Winterize your boats quite yet team. Next Sunday may be yet another
multi-boat day on the river.

(Message edited by nj_alex on September 20, 2007)
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-21-2007, 12:26 PM Reply   
I'm not sure about a 1 pm raft up at the cove because Chris told me today that I have to drop him back off at the dock at 2pm.

So if Im gonna ride later in the afternoon I'm gonna need another licensed drive to hop on my boat after 2pm.
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-21-2007, 8:44 PM Reply   
Jim, I think we could raft up around 1, then once we decide to break up, see if you can pull another driver from the crew and then I could take off.... eh, we'll play it by ear. I'm sure it'll work out.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-22-2007, 1:30 PM Reply   
Well it was nice to see everyone today. A little early morning glass followed by some very cold rain then some good water after the rain made for a decent day. It figured that when I was pulling the boat out at 2 pm the sun came out and warmed up.

There is a chance I may try to ride Monday afternoon if I find another driver. Anyone want a pull?
Old     (gpalovcak)      Join Date: May 2003       09-22-2007, 5:38 PM Reply   
We got a late start due to the rain. We saw Jim around Florence and stopped for a chat. We headed up river and caught up with Alex and Brian and had some lunch. On our way back we broke out the tube for some wakeboarding fun.

Upload

After we were done we packed up and headed back. Then we had NJ finest stop us because we had our Orange flag still displaying. I guess he was bored. He was the same guy that pulled over when we were tied up with Alex and crew. We told him hey this is the second time you stopped us today. He said "Oh Yeah" then said I will go bother somebody else. I guess today was quota day. We need a few more weekends like today to finish off the season.

(Message edited by gpalovcak on September 22, 2007)
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-23-2007, 5:05 AM Reply   
George, sorry we missed you saturday. I was with Woody and we finished just before 2, from there I went to Kyle's soccer game.

Jim, I might be able to drive for you monday. Give me a call.

Nice to see the Moomba out on the river yesterday. Eustace, how's the leg doing?

Happy autumn everybody!

(Message edited by njskier on September 23, 2007)
Old     (gpalovcak)      Join Date: May 2003       09-23-2007, 10:36 AM Reply   
Jim what time will you be out until
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-23-2007, 12:36 PM Reply   
George Chris has to work in the morning so we were gonna meet at Bordentown around 2 2:30 and ride till 6:30 7 depending on water conditions.
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-24-2007, 11:46 AM Reply   
Looks like I'll be towing to Bordentown on Sunday...
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-24-2007, 3:44 PM Reply   
Anybody wanna play hookie and ride tomorrow from say 9am til 2pm? Call me 609-280-5195
Old     (wakeme2q)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-25-2007, 5:02 AM Reply   
Looking to go out Sat and Sun this weekend from 8 to noon...anyone interested
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-25-2007, 8:14 AM Reply   
Change of plans now I'm gonna take the day off and we are gonna ride from 3 til dark if anyone is interested in riding with us call me.
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-25-2007, 3:00 PM Reply   
87 and all sun... cant believe we couldnt find a 3rd :-(
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-25-2007, 6:04 PM Reply   
What is wrong with this world? Where are peoples these days?
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-25-2007, 7:40 PM Reply   
This past Saturday on the river was lots of fun. And most unique part of the day was sitting-out a passing
shower under the northbound side I-295 overpass. We were out of the rain, playing music, smoking cigars, throwin'
back cold ones, and the tide was high so we were able to climb onto the pilings and walk along the top
catwalk. It was a cool place to take a 20 minute midday break.

Looking ahead, this Sunday, Sept. 30, should be another great day of wakeboarding and hanging out.
The Super Air is already packed, and KG's going to be there with his boat and crew too! With low tide at 1:30pm,
we plan to get there early, stay out through the low tide cycle and pull-out around 3:30/4:00. This past
Saturday I tried pulling out a full two hours BEFORE low tide and it was a struggle. I was almost unable
to do it. When the ramp concrete ends and the trailer tires drop-off into oblivion it's almost impossible for
me to get my boat properly onto my trailer. Jim said when the water is super low he doesn't even bother with
the ramps. Instead he just backs down the gravel beach. I don't think I'd try that with my 2WD Astro Van!

Ryan: Low tide Saturday is 12:41pm, and Sunday it's at 1:30. Unless you're using Jim's beach method, you
might have trouble trying to pull-out at noon on both days. And to me the down side of low tide always seems
worse than the upside.
Old     (qball)      Join Date: May 2007       09-26-2007, 5:38 PM Reply   
Hey Alex - I got some cool pics of the 'party under the bridge'

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Still working on the video but I think Im going to get some more video this Sunday and then mix it all up...
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-26-2007, 10:38 PM Reply   
That first pic looks great with the water pouring down fro the 295 drains. We were all the way up by Florence when it started coming down so we had no choice but to ride in it then when I couldn't drive anymore we just drifted and hid under the bimini.

I'm working Saturday overnight so my plan is to get home Sunday morning at 7:30 take a nap til about 11, get up shower eat load the gear and boat up and be at the ramp around 2pm. We're gonna launch and ride til about 7.
Old     (njladydriver)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-27-2007, 6:19 PM Reply   
Actually that first pic looks like an old black & white taken around the 1930's with only the red boat stuck in there. Very Twilight Zone. Pretty cool.
Old     (qball)      Join Date: May 2007       09-28-2007, 7:35 AM Reply   
Doreen - you caught me! there MAY be a little photoshop work in there
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       09-28-2007, 2:22 PM Reply   
Definitely a wild shot, thanks Sean.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-28-2007, 8:45 PM Reply   
If anyone's boat shopping, Lou @ www.offshoremarinenj.com has a sweet 2004 Supra Gravity Games for $34,000. Looks like a sweet ride!

I'll see some of you sunday.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-30-2007, 6:00 PM Reply   
HUGE Congrats out to Chris today. After only 5 attempts he landed a single wake 360 and we got it on video. Nice job bro.
It was nice to see the NJ Crew out in full force on the river today. Just think the weekend is only 5 days away and the weather looks good on the 7 day forecast.
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-30-2007, 6:08 PM Reply   
Thanks Jim :-) I'm still smiling from landing that! HOpefully this link works for the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_APwcaq7hCU
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-30-2007, 6:59 PM Reply   
Chris........nice 3! And toeside too, sweet!

You guys had a good day out there, and more warm weather on the way like Jim said. I will def. be hitting the water a few times next weekend!

EJ, bring your ballast bags so we can slam the X-star a little more. I changed my prop again to handle the extra weight.
Old     (jckamp00)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-30-2007, 7:20 PM Reply   
pics from today

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (gpalovcak)      Join Date: May 2003       10-01-2007, 4:09 PM Reply   
We had a good time sunday, Here are some random pics.

Upload

Is this how the PA launch in low tide? I hope the tides were not coming in quick!!

Upload
Kevin and crew

Upload
Katrina took a shot to the back of the head on a failed toeside jump. But was a trooper

Upload
Jim and crew

(Message edited by gpalovcak on October 01, 2007)
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-01-2007, 4:22 PM Reply   
George and Johan captured some nice shots of the day.Hopefully Katrina's head doesn't hurt to bad today.The weather is on our side and staying nice all weekend, setting up another nice weekend to ride.
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-01-2007, 8:08 PM Reply   
Oh man, Sunday was beautiful! I don't bring my boat to the delaware often but it showed us some love! I do love fresh water too...

It was great to see everyone (Jim B, George & Denise, Woody too) and the raft up was a good time. Big cigar smoke session, that was impressive. We got to meet Sean and Ben, and I finally got to see Cole who I have not seen since Wakefest! Glad your doing well buddy. Some QAS going on Sunday eh! We also setup a sweet wakesurf session late in the day which was a lot of fun, and the first time we have done any real wakesurfing on my boat! If the weather holds out, perhaps I'll tow again, but we will see.

Again, great to see everyone out on the river!
KG
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-03-2007, 8:02 PM Reply   
Oh Yeah! Having KG and his MasterCraft in Bordentown was pretty cool. The last time that happened
was last year on the morning of the 60 Sylvia Wake Bake and Doug was out there doing suicide raleys on a
wakeskate wearing a Santa suit! (is Doug a professional intoxicologist?) But that was October of
2006. So what's in store for October 2007? Well, it's supposed to be 86ş this Saturday, and even though the
exact crew is still undetermined, I'm planning to hit Bordentown again for another early Autumn assault.
I'm lovin' this unseasonably warm weather!

The Bordentown/PA picture thread is pretty cool. Nice work Sean.
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-04-2007, 4:30 PM Reply   
Yes. It's a done deal. The crew is in place, the weather will be warm, and we'll be hitting Bordentown early
Saturday morning. With low tide at around 7:00am I'm not going to launch until around 8:30. We'll ride all
morning, break for lunch and cigars at noon, then wakesurf until around 3:00. I've spoken to my friend with
the 2007 236 Nautique and he's planning to make the tow too. I'm thinkin' it's going to be another great
day on the river!
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-05-2007, 7:03 PM Reply   
WOW, awesome conditions today on the river. Butter,butter,and more butter.Thanks Dave for the pulls. It was nice to hang with Dave, JB and son Luke,Johan,Woody and to finally meet EJ. The calender says October 5th but it didn,t feel like fall.We slammed Daves boat with 4 extra fat sacs and the wake was perfect.

Have fun tomorrow everyone. I'm going again Sunday with Chris,Ken,and Mo. Hopefully we will have water like today.
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-05-2007, 8:20 PM Reply   
wakesurf jim... wakesurf :-)
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-05-2007, 8:41 PM Reply   
oh and btw, I finally replaced my heel wrap!!! This is cause for celebration! haha
seriously though, I cant believe how loose some of the screws were on this board. That along w/ the torn heal wrap, i'm surprised this thing didnt completely fall apart!
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-06-2007, 4:44 AM Reply   
Chris it's already in my truck after our conversation yesterday. And it's about time you replaced that piece.
Old     (zuka666)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-06-2007, 9:19 AM Reply   
I've been out of the loop for the past couple of week's working a public information booth at the Big -E in Springfield. Glad to hear your all still playin in the water! I'll be hittin the lake here in Central MA today for the first time in a couple weeks dedicating this ride to the NJ crew. Hope all is well in the south!
GO SOX
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-07-2007, 3:01 PM Reply   
AWESOME<AWESOME<AWESOME is the only way to describe today. We rode between the steel mill and Florence all from 9am til 4:30 and had great water and lots of sun.I tried to teach myself how to do a wake roll and landed on my head at least 7 or 8 times. We ended the day with some wakesurfing which Chris was with out a doubt better at.We couldn't have paid for a better day on the water.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-07-2007, 4:28 PM Reply   
Whoa, Jim pushing the limits at the end of the season with backroll attempts......no guts no glory right Jim! Glad to hear you had a great day. How'd the extra sacs work out for you? Have you "stuffed" the bow of that Tige into any rollers? J/K

Extended forcast shows this might be the end to our 80+ degree days, but it was nice while it lasted.

Congrats to Woody for landing his first TS 180 yesterday! Guess I have some homework to do. :-)
Old     (jckamp00)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-07-2007, 5:15 PM Reply   
<no><no><no> JIM! why always when i work Damn you! well thats awesome that it was an awesome day for who went out. im glad chris finally!!! got to wakesurf maybe now he'll stop cryin. well here are a few pics of the other day out with jb jim and dave

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (jckamp00)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-07-2007, 5:17 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Jim im gonna put all the pics i got on a disc 4 you
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-07-2007, 6:19 PM Reply   
Dave the sacs are cool but with all the sacs full and 5 of the wake was not as good as with just 5 people on board and only 1 sac full. Kinda wierd I dont know why that is. Wet suit weather ahead for sure. Maybe 1 or 2 more rides and the season is over.

Johan nice pics.
Old     (qball)      Join Date: May 2007       10-08-2007, 12:26 PM Reply   
nice pics Johan
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-08-2007, 4:37 PM Reply   
Vid time again! Quick vid of Jim attempting a backroll! I think he had some really nice attempts and one that was really close. Some more practice and he'll have these dialed in in no time :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIHe6yL3ydQ
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-08-2007, 5:31 PM Reply   
Thats great. I'm paying for those face plants because I woke up this morning with a monster head cold and sore throat from to much Deleware water up the nose.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-08-2007, 5:39 PM Reply   
"Oh WOW"

(again this sunday, Jim?)
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-08-2007, 6:13 PM Reply   
OH WOW lol. No, I have to work over nights Fri,Sat,Sun and Monday. Looks like the weather is about to break fast and hard. THAT SUCKS!!!!
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-08-2007, 9:12 PM Reply   
What time you going out Sunday Dave?
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-08-2007, 11:40 PM Reply   
Chris, maybe 9-9:30. You in?
Old     (gpalovcak)      Join Date: May 2003       10-09-2007, 3:51 AM Reply   
Wow Jim I am impressed!! I guess you did that after we saw you guys Sunday?

(Message edited by gpalovcak on October 09, 2007)
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-09-2007, 5:17 AM Reply   
If you have room, I might be. I have my nephews 2nd bday party which I obviously have to be at, but its in Yardley which is only right across the river. Let me check what time I have to be there... I'll keep you posted.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-09-2007, 6:02 AM Reply   
Thanks George. Right after we saw you I got the guts up to start trying them.

Here is a video that Johan made of JB riding with us last Friday.
http://www.wakepics.com/img/21734
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-09-2007, 10:23 AM Reply   
WOW, Jimb attempting backrolls. Way to go Jim!
Old     (michelelef)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-09-2007, 7:04 PM Reply   
Hi everyone,

It has been soooo long since we've checked in. Things have been very busy here with us. I am glad to hear everyone had such awesome conditions this past weekend, just disappointed we couldn't enjoy them. At the park this weekend while babysitting our niece and nephews, we were wishing we were there. At least we had a great time the week before. Thanks to Alex and Doreen and Kevin and Karen for the pulls that Sunday...good times as always : )

Jim, congrats on the backroll attempts. That is really cool!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Nice pics/video guys!!
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-09-2007, 8:25 PM Reply   
Thanks KG and Michele. Hopefully I can get another attempt or 2 in before the weather gets to cold.The 10 day is showing that fall is about to start.Chris go get your wet suit, your gonna need it Tuesday.
Old     (eustace)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-10-2007, 4:55 AM Reply   
Way to go Jim! That’s awesome…..
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-10-2007, 9:03 AM Reply   
Oh man. I really have to man-up and start huckin' some inverts. Nice work Jim.

This is post #1111. Pretty cool.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-14-2007, 12:53 PM Reply   
Thanks Eustace and Alex I'm gonna try again on Tuesday. Brian hows the foot?
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-15-2007, 5:26 PM Reply   
It's a little chilly out, but I haven't given-up yet. I have neoprene and a drysuit to help me lengthen my
season, and I'm still hoping to get out one or two more times before cocooning the Super Air in shrink wrap.
And if I do get out, it's going to be nothing but inverts.

Ronn wants us to click on this link and give the preview a few views each to get its numbers up.

http://www.ifilm.com:80/video/2903301

The video was at the duplicater last week and should be going out to dealers this week.

I talked to Craig. The annual SOS Christmas party is Saturday December 15. Mark your calendars.
Old     (pearsonville)      Join Date: Feb 2002       10-16-2007, 7:42 AM Reply   
Alex, this is maybe a stupid question what is the SOS stand for...

Aloha from Huntington Beach.
Old     (pearsonville)      Join Date: Feb 2002       10-16-2007, 7:50 AM Reply   
Alex... Hello... what does SOS mean?

Aloha from Huntington Beach. Joe
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-16-2007, 11:01 AM Reply   
Alright! It's Joe Pearson checking-in! Twice in a row even!
SOS is Jersey shorthand for Surf & Offshore, which is the largest/oldest wakeboard shop in New Jersey.
http://www.soswakeboard.com/
As a way of saying "Thanks" to its customers, every December SOS throws a big Christmas party right there
in the shop with free food, free soda, free beer, a live band and a really festive atmosphere. It's become a
"regularly scheduled" and much-anticipated off-season gathering for the Jersey crew. Last year my beer/tequila
to food ratio was greatly out of balance, and, well, all I'll say is that there are some pretty funny pictures
floating around!

Hey! I'm glad to hear you stomped your last run of the year at The Canyon Lake end-of-season gathering
and video shoot. You climbed back in the boat with dry hair, huh? Nice!
We should talk soon and throw-around some ideas about wakefest '08. You're coming out, right?
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-17-2007, 1:15 PM Reply   
We never got out Tuesday because Chris woke up sick. H e think the reason for his sickness was really because of how bad his Cowboys looked on Monday night. So Ken, Johan and I are gonna try to ride tomorrow if we don't freeze to death in that cold water.

PSS.. Hey Ron where is my Transgression movie that I paid for like 6 weeks ago?
Old     (eustace)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-18-2007, 8:05 AM Reply   
Woo! I just got back from the Dr. with a clean bill of health.

So who has room on their boat for me this weekend,,,, Ha Ha Ha, kidding,,,,,

Time to start rehabbing, but he did clear me to ice skate and snow board..
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-18-2007, 8:42 PM Reply   
Alright Eustace...that's great news!

Speaking about having "room in the boat" I'm still thinking about getting-out sometime over the next
couple of weekends, but you know, I'm already feeling kind of off-season fat and out of shape, so I'm not
really sure just what I'm going to do. But hey! If I go out I'll definitely give you a holla.

Ha-ha! Transgression's coming Jim. It won't be much longer now.

Hmm...maybe we should have a Transgression release party. Sheesh. Am I always looking for reasons to
have a party or what?
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-19-2007, 1:32 AM Reply   
Eustace thats good news.

Well we were out on the river for the last ride of the season yesterday. The water is with out a doubt COLD.Ken,Johan,Ryan and I launched at 12 and rode until 4.After several punishing failed attempts at a backroll Im a little sore right now.Ryan took some video so I'll post it when I get it for all to laugh at. The I dropped Johan and Ryan off and picked up Dave at the dock for some after work cold water pulls.

The season is over and for that I am sad,but looking back it was a hell of a summer.I need time to gather my thoughts and pictures and put them together.

PS.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!! Have a nice day today.