Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 22, 2008

Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       08-29-2008, 2:43 PM Reply   
Just want to give a big THANK YOU to Gary & Stacy, what awesome people.
A couple weeks ago I was injured at a DRA event in Sacramento. Ended up breaking my leg. Long story short when paramedics showed up to haul me off they had to cut off my favorite pair of Alpinestars black socks,which I ride with.
So today in the mail is a package from Gary & Stacy and inside is a brand new pair of Bones black socks,which I actually like better( Stacy wrote a note saying she searched hi & lo for the Alpinestars but no luck). That is absolutely the nicest thing you could do. Thank you again Gary & Stacy so much for your kindness.
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-29-2008, 3:09 PM Reply   
Right on!!

How's going Shawn? is next week still a go for surgery?
Old     (hp_inc)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-29-2008, 3:17 PM Reply   
Now that is a group that cares about wakeboarding and all involved. Very cool gesture guys.
Old     (snwmot)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-29-2008, 3:37 PM Reply   
Gary and Stacy are aweosme thanks for everything u guys do for us!!!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-29-2008, 5:50 PM Reply   
Wow, something so little that means so much! Way to step up guy's and keep the heart of wakeboarding alive!

P.S.
Get better Shawn!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-29-2008, 6:18 PM Reply   
Gary & Stacy you guys are a class act. Hope to make it down for your last event.

Shawn, keep us posted on your recovery.
Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-29-2008, 6:39 PM Reply   
Stacy & gary are just all around great people. We are lucky to have them in the bay area with all that they do for this sport and everyone.
Old    walt            08-29-2008, 7:48 PM Reply   

quote:

Stacy & gary are just all around great people

Yes they are.
Old     (h20diva)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-30-2008, 9:21 AM Reply   
Shawn:

You're Welcome!!!!! It's so nice to get such a heartfelt thank you like that... You are truly a great guy!!!!

As for everyone else who posted on this thread:

Thanks so much for the recognition!!! It means a lot to us to hear such nice things like that said about us.
Old     (h20diva)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-30-2008, 9:24 AM Reply   
http://www.alpinestars.com/Mens_OG_Cali_Socks-Black/pd/cl/1583/np/56/p/470017.html

here they are, but his were black!!! If anyone can find the link for me, I would greatly appreciate it!