Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ReSession)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-23-2014, 12:09 PM Reply   
Ordered in late February, hoping I'll be putting her in the lake by next weekend, first she goes to the stereo & tint shop! Aegis tower with lights, 409 PCM, pretty much every option. I've always wanted an Enzo, even named my dog Enzo. So why not go big??

I went without Ramfill and upgraded to 1100 lbs sacs for the rear (since you loose about 550 lbs of possible ballast and the rear set of in-boat speakers with Ramfill), plus I have 400 lbs of lead bags to move around (and probably picking up 200 lbs more). It has every stock and plug-and-play ballast option available, along with CATS. I'm predicting a pretty sick wave!

Wetsounds already delivered the order over a month ago...
  • (2) Wetsounds Rev 410's mounted on Aegis tower
  • WS 420 EQ mounted under dash
  • 12" WS XS-XXX v2 sub mounted under driver's feet
  • Wetsounds SD6 amp to power the Rev 410s
  • Wetsounds SD4 to run 6 in-boats (bridging rear pair of in-boats)
  • Wetsounds SD2 amp to power the sub
Attached Images

Last edited by ReSession; 05-23-2014 at 12:11 PM. Reason: mistake
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-23-2014, 12:30 PM Reply   
Very nice..... Congrats!
Old     (dejoeco)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-27-2014, 4:57 AM Reply   
I have a question regarding your sacs. I have a 2013 233 and I have all the ballast options, but did not put 1100's in? Am I missing something becuse there is very lttle room for anthing else. I add about 6-700 pounds of hard weight and my wake is as good as it gets on the port side.

Congratulations, you will love the boat! I sure do.
Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       05-27-2014, 2:44 PM Reply   
Which lake in VT??? I wanna surf that thing!!
Old     (corerider)      Join Date: May 2008       05-27-2014, 4:35 PM Reply   
Nice setup! Quick question... Why are you running the SD6 on the tower and the SD4 for the in-boats? Why not run the SD4 on the tower and the SD6 for the in-boats. That way each in-boat speaker has it's own channel at the same power output, but you get more output on the tower. Am I missing something?
Old     (LKASurfing)      Join Date: Nov 2011       05-28-2014, 3:36 AM Reply   
Looks good! Plus with no RamFill on the 233 you get 6 in boat speakers vs 4!
Old     (ReSession)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-28-2014, 6:34 AM Reply   
Thanks guys!

dejoeco - my dealer said there may be some extra spacing that we can fill up that the stock 750s don't, so I'm going with the 1100's. I'll be sure to let you know what the difference is looking like once I fill them up (need to do the 25 hour break-in first...which will happen all next week after work!). I figure if I can get an extra 100 lbs or more it's worth the upgrade? Plus I have 400 lbs of lead and thinking I may get 200 lbs more.

Fixable - I'm on Lake Champlain in downtown Burlington, and also have a mooring up in Malletts Bay so I'll be rotating back and forth depending on where the best water is going to be! If you're local, hit me up!

corerider - I could be mistaken, the dealer is doing all of the installations for me...I think when it came down to it, we were going to bridge the SD6 and use channels 5 & 6 to run direct to the second pair of in-boats. I'll clarify after I get an answer back.

LKASurfing - this was actually a big deal for me...I wanted to do a big system and the idea of losing a pair of in-boats along with all my storage space didn't appeal to me. Plus, more ballast weight!

Last edited by ReSession; 05-28-2014 at 6:34 AM. Reason: added words
Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       05-28-2014, 7:05 AM Reply   
I am down on lake bomoseen. I do get up that way from time to time. We are actually going to try to drop in at benson landing some weekend and take the boat up to Burlington. Maybe try to catch up with you on that weekend.
Old     (ReSession)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-28-2014, 8:17 AM Reply   
Eric - sounds good, hit me up if you make it up this way! We were out surfing my buddy's Tige last night, they are in 5/4 wetsuits but I'm still playing it safe in my drysuit!

*I actually just called my insurance company to switch boats over and my insurance actually went DOWN! I use SkiSafe.com and my premium was around $550 with my V226 with less horsepower? I have 36-month guaranteed full cost replacement, full coverage on the cost of the boat and trailer, $600 towing, and $300k liability for $360! Couldn't be more stoked...not to mention, the boat gets into the dealership today and I'm planning on picking it up on Saturday morning and bringing her back to Vermont!
Old     (ReSession)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-28-2014, 10:36 AM Reply   
corerider - yeah, I was confused...we're using the SD6 for the in-boats and the SD4 for the tower speakers
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       05-28-2014, 2:48 PM Reply   
That is such an unbelievably sick boat. A new Enzo is top of my list of boats to own should I ever be able to afford it.
Post back with how that CATS fin works, I've been curious
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-28-2014, 2:52 PM Reply   
Beautiful man and should sound pretty damn good too. Congrats!
Old     (zap)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-28-2014, 6:15 PM Reply   
X2 on the CATS review,
Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       05-29-2014, 4:29 AM Reply   
Greg- Is Champlain still that cold?? Bomo is up to 71 degrees as of last night. Temperature came way up in the last 2 weeks. Definitely a late start though. The water was 46 three weeks ago.

Where is the closest centurion dealer?
Old     (LKASurfing)      Join Date: Nov 2011       05-29-2014, 4:37 AM Reply   
Not to highjack Greg's review of the CATS, but it is very cool! Works so well On changing the wake * making the boat completely the same wake on either side. Between the trim Tab & The CATS, the wake is so amazing tunable! I was just surfing behind my fiends FX44 last night!
Old     (ReSession)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-29-2014, 5:20 AM Reply   
Eric - as of right now, temp gauge at Echo Center is showing 54 degrees...my buddy's Tige was showing 58 in the bay. I just got over being sick so I wanted to play it safe and wear a layer under to stay warmer. Already ditched the gloves and booties though!

Closest Centurion dealer is in Northampton, MA but I went with South Shore Marina on the NY/NJ border...about 4.5 hours away. My local dealer can service it, just not handle any warranty work.

Matt - I'm all about hearing feedback on the CATS, can't wait to check it out...I'm thinking it will really help to dial in the wave? Some of you may have heard me mention, but I've never stepped foot in or touched a Centurion...let alone an Enzo so I've done 100% of my research online. I'm stepping up from a 2011 Supreme V226 which I loved but I wanted to find something I could experiment with and change the length/height depending on what we're riding. With the Supreme, it's a great out-of-the-box wave but there was just something a little more to be desired after a few years of riding the same wave. That's my personal opinion and I'm interested to see the difference in the size and push of the wave with the new Enzo!

By the way...it made it to the dealer last night and they're already 50% complete with the install. I reserved a hotel in NJ tomorrow night and plan to pick it up on Saturday morning and drop her into the lake Saturday afternoon! Can't wait to see those tower speakers.

Old     (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-29-2014, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSession View Post
Eric - as of right now, temp gauge at Echo Center is showing 54 degrees...my buddy's Tige was showing 58 in the bay. I just got over being sick so I wanted to play it safe and wear a layer under to stay warmer. Already ditched the gloves and booties though!
Psssh! Tahoe on Saturday.
Attached Images

Old     (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-29-2014, 7:53 AM Reply   
Seriously though, nice boat. I always liked the Enzo. Congrats on that setup.
Old     (LKASurfing)      Join Date: Nov 2011       05-30-2014, 5:36 AM Reply   
Greg,
Congrats! I am sure you will LOVE the Enzo, I am selling my 233 to get a new 244! You should be very happy with just the plumbed in bags for a great wake! I love the fact that you can have everything under cover without walking around on bags. However throw more weight if you want to go bigger! It does make a difference. Boat runs & drives so well. I am looking forward to having my own CATS equipped boat.
That silver metal Flake will pop when its on the water! You will love watching the boat circle around to pick you up when you are in the water!!!
Old     (ReSession)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-31-2014, 4:15 AM Reply   
Thanks Matt! We were going to swap out the stock 750s for 1100s but there's just not going to be any real added weight since there's not much more room. I also have 400 lbs of lead sacs and have 250lbs coming. I'm thinking that should allow us to dial it in?

Delivery day is TODAY! I pick her up in 3 hours and hope to be on our maiden sunset cruise this evening on Lake Champlain! VT has no idea what's about to hit the lake!
Old     (lakeski)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-03-2014, 4:28 PM Reply   
My greatest day skiing ever was snow skiing at Killington in the morning and water skiing on Bomo in the afternoon. Great times!
Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       06-04-2014, 6:02 AM Reply   
^ I try to have those days as much as possible! Only, I reverse it, and ride a board. Wakeboard Bomo in the AM, Snowboard Killi in the afternoon.

Couldn't do it this year. Ice out was too late. Maybe this fall.
Old     (ReSession)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-10-2014, 12:51 PM Reply   
Some pics of the finished product...the boat is amazing, the metal flake is gorgeous in the sun and reflecting off the water, the system is incredible and I have 7 more hours to wrap up the break in on the engine. Hoping for an early morning surf session on Friday before work!
Attached Images

Last edited by ReSession; 06-10-2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: added pic