Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (lakeskater)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-03-2009, 9:54 AM Reply   
Planning for Wednesday, need another PWC or boat to accommodate everyone for wakeskating from 56th st to the dam. We launch at RiverHills in Temple Terrace and start at about 10:00 AM. Last week we had too many riders, not enough boats.
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-04-2009, 6:48 AM Reply   
Providing poeple are kicking in gas money, I might make it out there.Earliest I could get out there would be 1ish and thats if my boat is done by then. I will post here as it gets closer and let you know if I can make it. As far as where you launch i am confused. I launch from the glory hold boat ramp on 40th.

(Message edited by jaybee on October 04, 2009)
Old     (lakeskater)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-04-2009, 9:07 AM Reply   
River Hills is 1/2 mile east of 56th st bridge. With the water level high as it is now, a boat with a tower won't clear under 56th st. I've used the 40th st ramp before, but I live closer to 56th and it's free. If we're done skating by noon or 1:00, I might pay for a seat on your boat just to ride along and watch.
Old     (lakeskater)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-07-2009, 2:25 PM Reply   
Ronnie, I'm good to go Thursday at 9:00 AM. I'll meet you at the lake tomorrow, maybe go back to the river next time. Forecast calls for calm wind so it should be good.
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-07-2009, 3:13 PM Reply   
Bob - Sorry I never got back to you. My boat is still in the shop getting the trailer sorted out.
Old     (lakeskater)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-07-2009, 3:29 PM Reply   
DeeCee your welcome to join us tomorrow if you want to. Not much of a wake to jump but if you like to wakeskate you might have a good time.
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-08-2009, 9:13 AM Reply   
Thanx Bob. I am a little tied up with work today and also waiting on the shop to call so I can go pick up the boat. Thank you for the invite though.