Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 23, 2006

Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-18-2006, 6:02 PM Reply   
I was talking to Buzz and he wanted to know all the people who are going on this trip and maybe say hello and introduce himself. I think thats a good idea. Ok here is the deal...Myspace is the best way to do this in my humble oppinion. If you go to myspace sign up,and do a search in the 97504 zip code for guys 38-40 you should find a pic of me wakesurfing.....Im the good looking really muscular guy ha ha kidding. Anyway...You can check my friends list Buzz is on there as Buzz...Dave the guy in the white tank top is also going. Wendy long dark hair is going say hello to her...also Jennifer she is the first person on my friends list...and Tara is on the friends list to so everyone should get on there and say hello to each other...Oh yeah Ian is also comming so say hello to him to. It will be nice to put a face to everyone.
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-18-2006, 7:44 PM Reply   
I will just say hello to everyone here. I don't have time to do the myspace thing. Renee has created a webpage @ www.reneeandtate.com Feel free to check it out. I am sure she will do a myspace page soon.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-18-2006, 10:00 PM Reply   
Holy crap Tate...nice photo with whats that I think the car is a Lexus the nice Sanger and the crotch rocket in that the same picture. Hilarious. I bet your neighbors love it ha ha
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-19-2006, 9:41 AM Reply   
It works for us. The car is a Honda though. This is why the boat is the "Only Child". No kids for us. Too many toys.
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-19-2006, 12:11 PM Reply   
We had a MySpace account not too long ago, but I never used it so I deleted the account. We now have a Yahoo 360 profile page that you can look at: http://360.yahoo.com/litlone873

Other than that, our website is the best place to go.

I am SOOOOOO looking forward to this trip. I can't wait to meet you all!