Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old                04-18-2005, 5:02 PM Reply   
Anybody know of any good midwest riding or an videos on the midwest. I know of Alliance and the Ozarks mag, but any suggestions?
Old                04-25-2005, 5:49 AM Reply   
Here is a link for a pretty wicked midwest rider vid. The teaser can be seen here.. http://www.wakefilms.com/
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       04-27-2005, 10:06 PM Reply   
Hey Mike,
Sick teaser. Who are the riders in the video and are some of the shots from the Fox River?
Old                05-02-2005, 10:42 AM Reply   
Tyler, chekout
bordedup.com and swispro.com

Both of those guys have made vids about the midwest. Bordedup made mullet mayhem and see what I see made evolution wake. Both are excellent.
Old     (mvp1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-25-2005, 7:44 AM Reply   
Ryan,

Most of this video was shot on the Fox River and the riders are as follows:
Darren Simoni
Brian Kalin
Jayson Rishling
Pete litgen
Ken Bralich
Nick VanPatten
Mike VanPatten
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       05-30-2005, 12:56 PM Reply   
Thanks Mike,
It's been years since I've ridden on the Fox and it seems like the riding scene has blown up a bit. Great to see and keep up the good video work.
Old                06-07-2005, 9:01 AM Reply   
Tyler-
SWX2 put out a shop video in Feb, and Trevor Hanson and crew produced a killer video called Butter based out of the Kansas City area. Our shop video features pro rdiers like Dean Lavelle and Ryan Didier. An outlaw rider for Butter was Logan Adams. Both were good videos and are available at the shop here. Phone is 816-224-5545 to call for ordering info.
Old                08-12-2005, 8:26 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeboardnebraska.com/downloads/...chech this out, great videos
Old     (shawnk)      Join Date: Jan 2005       08-12-2005, 9:12 AM Reply   
I'm with Tommy_boy....DWP(wakeboardnebraska.com's DVD) woud be a great choice. But I am kinda partial. :-) Here's the link to another sample video clip and the cover art.
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=14076

DWP Cover

(Message edited by ShawnK on August 12, 2005)

(Message edited by ShawnK on August 12, 2005)
Old                08-23-2005, 7:58 PM Reply   
Shawn K., I see ur from beaver lake, i work at the marina there in the summer, stop by sometime if u need a third or wanna go riding - tom
Old     (shawnk)      Join Date: Jan 2005       08-26-2005, 6:13 AM Reply   
Tom, Going Sunday morning at 7:00am in the new 06' MC x-30 if you want to go. Track me down this weekend, I have the red metal flake x-2. See ya.....
Old                08-27-2005, 8:31 PM Reply   
Hey shawn, Im going out sunday morning too, i'll be in a white and blue 02' tige, cant wait to see the new 06' mastercraft in person if i see ya -tom