Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old     (mo_scrilla)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-26-2006, 3:44 PM Reply   
Could someone tell me what the rear leg length is so I can get an idea of where to mount the tower before i recieve it, please. Ok, so maybe I am a little bored and alot stoked to get my new tower. i looked all over the Monster tower website and can't find this info.thanks...
Old    toolman            05-26-2006, 3:52 PM Reply   
The Tower is designed in such a way that will allow you to mount it almost anywhere. When I had the I/O we mounted it close to where the rear of the windshield mounted. (but that was our boat) You will love the monster tower you and a friend can install it in less than two hours. What we liked best was how quick you can fold it down for storage low bridges and such (less than a minute)

enjoy.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-26-2006, 5:40 PM Reply   
Send a note to monster, they have great customer service.
Old     (mo_scrilla)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-26-2006, 6:27 PM Reply   
By the time they answer me next tuesday I will have the tower. Just hoping someone on the board has an answer.
Old     (dedicatedwse)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-26-2006, 7:21 PM Reply   
I just installed mine a few weeks ago. Sorry, don't have a dimension for you. Like David said, it will go most anywhere. You really won't know for sure until you have a couple people stand it up for you while you take a step back and figure where you think it looks the best, and where the mounting points interfere with the least amount of crap. Patience grasshopper.
Old     (billybobfl2001)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-26-2006, 7:32 PM Reply   
You may want to look at the various owner install pictures on Monster's website. They may have a picture of an install on your boat.
Old     (mo_scrilla)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-26-2006, 7:33 PM Reply   
Aah-soo!
Old     (mo_scrilla)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-26-2006, 7:35 PM Reply   
Hey Druffel, Did you get the monster board racks and have you installed speakers on it yet?
Old     (dedicatedwse)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-27-2006, 11:21 AM Reply   
Yeah I got their board racks, mirror and a water ski rack. All are great. Takes a few times out on the water to get everything adjusted just how you want it. You have to retighten the tower bolts, and I keep doing minor adjustments on my rack and mirror locations to get everything set up where it has the least interference and is the most functional.

No plans on doing tower speakers...that will have to wait until my next boat. I've got a nice stereo system, just not a NICE system.
Old     (mo_scrilla)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-27-2006, 11:22 AM Reply   
Thanks for the feedback.