Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (just4110)      Join Date: Mar 2013       08-28-2013, 7:41 AM Reply   
Here's the deal
I have a phase 5 daneilo pro carbon. I love the board and I bought it for me and my brother. We are very light about 110. Then my sister, father, and mom got into wakesurfimg. My dads the heaviest at 170 which is the max for the p5. Regardless they can't go without the rope. So we were thinking of buying another wakesurf. I want the get a surfstyle board because we already have a skim style one. A board that is easier for my sister, dad, and mom to toss the rope. But still advanced enough for my brother and I to have some fun on. There is a shred stixx threshers available for $300. Is this a good fit? It's 4'10. I was also wondering if it is going to be as responsive as my p5. And overall is this a good board? We also have a good sized wake.*
Old     (Chaos)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-28-2013, 9:49 AM Reply   
The stixx thresher will actually be 4'11". Yes good board, but it is a surf-style board not a skim, so responsiveness is debatable. It responds differently.
That must be for a use board. If you are looking for a new board, I have a few here in stock with some cool colors.

Nick
Old     (rugbyballa3)      Join Date: Feb 2013       08-28-2013, 10:47 AM Reply   
check out day1wake.com they got great boards and they have more boards then what is on there site. you can call them at 206.280.6223