Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-22-2004, 10:46 PM Reply   
A chilly December day on the delta...enjoy!

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=13179
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-23-2004, 6:02 AM Reply   
Christie,

Hilarious vid. How did you manage to face plant a wake to wake. I see your back to your fearless self again.

Wait till you see the footage of us freezing Umali to death.

Have a great holiday.
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-23-2004, 9:32 AM Reply   
Thanks, Cliff! I can't wait to see footage of an Umalisicle. Don't let him erase the video or pics this time!!

Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       12-23-2004, 10:03 AM Reply   
Christie, Nice Vid! Maybe it’s a Delta thing…. We don’t seem to get as much *** video her in Seattle.

Glad to see you are back to charging it again… nice wake to wake face plant. Ouch! Looks like it’s a bit darker and colder than it was when we made it down…. But it can’t be that bad yet if no one is wearing gloves.

Happy Holidays!
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-23-2004, 10:22 AM Reply   
Very nice video, Christie!!! Although, I could have done without the butt shot. Now instead of dreams of sugar plums tomorrow night, I will be having some other night mares!!!

So good to see you back on it.
Old     (mastercraft1995)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-23-2004, 12:43 PM Reply   
Put a thong on his butt and put him on the Reef Girls thread. Then again maybe not.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       12-23-2004, 12:46 PM Reply   
You should have aborted the dock start right when you got hit in the noggin with the handle.. I remember what happened last time you started a run with a small blow to the head.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great vid and have a nice xmas.
Old     (scott0)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-23-2004, 12:49 PM Reply   
nice
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-23-2004, 5:49 PM Reply   
Santa - What do you want for Christmas Christie?

Christie - I want learn how to dock start Santa.

Santa - Dock start... you can't dock start, you'll put your eye kid.

See Christie... you shoulda listened to Santa.
Old     (toyotafreak)      Join Date: Sep 2003       12-24-2004, 8:51 AM Reply   
Thanks Christie. Love seeing your movies starting to flow again. Are those front flips or front rolls? They look friggin huge and my knees hurt every time he landed out there ;-)
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-25-2004, 1:47 AM Reply   
ya i second that. mark is outta control. wicked!

nice vid christie - merry christmas!
Old     (speedy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-25-2004, 5:08 PM Reply   
Christie, nice vid. Thanks again for the wonderful day, it's always memorable when we all get together.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       12-26-2004, 12:51 PM Reply   
Christie, Great vid. Looks cold!! Great song. I have been wearing that CD out since I bought it. That will probably be the first tune I blast on my new $6,000 stereo when I get it in a couple more weeks
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       12-26-2004, 3:09 PM Reply   
too funny.... just no more male butt shots please.
Old     (greenpinky)      Join Date: Apr 2004       12-27-2004, 3:25 AM Reply   
Looks like you guys are having a good time in that vid. That's what it's all about. But, drinking on the boat? Is that really necessary? We've already got a bad enough reputation (deserving or not) among other boaters, we don't need to be doing that. And if you really have to, please don't put it in the video.

Sorry to rag on this thread everyone. I'll probably take some heat for it, but I just felt someone needed to say it. Otherwise, great vid! Lots of funny shots.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-27-2004, 10:23 AM Reply   
yeah, you deserve some heat for it. you don't know fisher. she's one of the most responsible boaters out there. just cause they're drinking in the boat doesn't mean they're drunk.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-28-2004, 8:19 AM Reply   
If your crew knew how to drive the dock start woulda been no problem.
Old    wakelvr            12-28-2004, 8:21 AM Reply   
Christie, great video. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Can't wait to get back into it one day soon:-)

I knew I recognized that scary hairy looking a$$! Rob, keep your dang pants on!
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-28-2004, 12:52 PM Reply   
Thanks, everyone!

Andrew - Good point on the eye injury thing. This time, there wasn't any blood so I thought I would be OK..

Cliff - That was hilarious. Santa didn't help me much on the dock start, did he? That was only my second time ever trying it like that and I think the driver and I didn't communicate well enough.

Christopher - Merry Christmas to you as well. Try not to work so hard!!

Joe - Thanks for getting my back!

Stef - You've got more important things to attend to right now...your time off the water will be well worth the reward
Old     (rson)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-28-2004, 6:02 PM Reply   
You drink while you ride!! Shame Shame, Alcohol is the devil and responsible for most boating accidents. I cannot fathom drinking beer while on a boat.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/204251.html?1104285601

(Message edited by rson on December 28, 2004)
Old     (tammy1)      Join Date: Nov 2004       01-03-2005, 8:34 AM Reply   
Very nice Christie, Glad you on back on the water.

Happy New Year everyone.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       01-03-2005, 9:22 AM Reply   
Nice video. Working "blue" now? (j/k) Mark rips...the air he gets is awesome.

Eric
Old     (waken23v)      Join Date: Jul 2002       01-04-2005, 1:39 AM Reply   
Great to see you back Christie. I guess the leg is healing well. I don't frequent WW as much I used to but I miss the weekly Christy Fisher and Christopher Stack videos. Well... It seemed like there was a new vid every week.
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       01-04-2005, 9:07 AM Reply   
Well I could have been ok without seeing that video. Lots of drunk-sounding voice over and overall sketchyness. Dont know what it is. Just And the guy "mark" is going to break his leg one day on those slow front flips. Didn't need to see the butt shot or the beer action either. I'm glad the drunk cameraman was operating the camera and not the boat.

(Message edited by juniorhawk on January 04, 2005)
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-04-2005, 3:36 PM Reply   
Hawk,
What a nice positive post! Thanks, we all appreciate your input. And great anonymous profile.
Welcome to WakeWorld! Please tell your friends to join up, too.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-04-2005, 7:31 PM Reply   
Me I glad to. I not like drink the sound voice eiver. Me think not me like butt beer camera in vidio.

Me think me should practice me grammer,me spleling, an punktuation before me talk about the it not what like me.

He must be typing with his pecker!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-04-2005, 10:08 PM Reply   
kinda harsh, don't you think juniorhawk? or is it chickenhawk? why the anonymous profile? what are you afraid of?

by the way, let's see your vids! let's see your editing and how your vids show everyone in the boat having fun.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       01-04-2005, 10:24 PM Reply   
YUP, every one on the Delta are all DRUNKS,every one better stay away.