Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old    buttacup            06-24-2003, 3:01 PM Reply   
Despite the early wind in the morning, we had a great session at Elsi and the mean guy that makes everyone pay wasn't there either, we got in for free Thank you Mark H for the pull this morning! We couldn't have asked for better water and nicer temp. You killed it on that backroll, next time you will be doing those all over the place. It was great meeting Kevin, Evan and Steve.

Aimee- You were very close to landing your backroll, you kicked some a$$ and was very close to landing it too, excellent for first time at attempting it. Keep the stoke going for this weekend!!!
Old    suzmar1997            06-24-2003, 7:37 PM Reply   
My pleasure, glad you had a good time. That guy at the marina is amazing, we paid $20 for the boat and 4 people. Last time we rolled out there we paid $12 for the boat and 3 people. I think they just pull a price out of their arse everyday. Thanks go out to Aim and Lyn for being great company and very helpful, etc....Maybe we can get out there again sometime.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-24-2003, 9:02 PM Reply   
Man I wish I was at the lake today. Lynsey told me the day was pretty nice.

Mark - that guy at the launch is usually pretty rude. He tried to charge me and my friends $5 a head to walk to the dock and jump on my buddy's boat, if you can believe that. The only reason that place does alright is because they have the best ramp, and I'll admit they do a good job of maintaining it. How often do you guys get out to elsi?
Old     (nkrn8)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-25-2003, 12:24 AM Reply   
I put a thank you on the OG post but I will gladly do it here too! Super fun sesh this morning, it couldn't have been any better. A huge thanks to Mark and big ups to everyone who made it out! I'm down anytime, just hit me up.
Old    suzmar1997            06-25-2003, 11:51 AM Reply   
Thane-we've been trying to get out at least every other week. We've had a few trips planned the past few weeks, but people backed out at the last minute and I didn't have a chance to post it on this site. Hopefully we'll be getting out more during the week in the upcoming weeks, as the lake is empty.