Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 28, 2009

Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       07-06-2009, 6:51 AM Reply   
Anything seriously new any new shapes in the hulls
Old     (spencerwm)      Join Date: Feb 2009       07-07-2009, 9:12 AM Reply   
The only thing I have heard is new pricing for everyone. 5% to 10% above what we saw this year.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-07-2009, 11:22 AM Reply   
Dealer meetings will be taking place soon...yes, there is new stuff...yes, it's cool....yes, we will just have to wait and see.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-07-2009, 12:45 PM Reply   
what NAW said :-)
Old     (h2oproaccessories)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-07-2009, 1:15 PM Reply   
and yes... it will cost a lot of money

but hey... it's a lot of fun!
Old     (tazz3069)      Join Date: Aug 2008       07-08-2009, 6:16 AM Reply   
Still waiting for the new 2010 boats. I am very interested in the new Nautique 230
Old     (lion90)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-08-2009, 6:27 AM Reply   
The new Nautique 230? My understanding that there isn't anything major changing (at least not to the hull and the design) unless I was misinformed. Lot of talk about digital displays and other bells and whistles but that is all that I heard about.
Old     (mikes)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-08-2009, 6:05 PM Reply   
MSRP on the new CCs will be 9% higher for 2010.

I'd look for a leftover 09.
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-08-2009, 7:32 PM Reply   
From what the dealer in my area tell me the MSRP will be 4.6% up on CC's he just get back from the factory last week.

Changes that i know for 2010 Correct Crafts :

- Digital displays
- Stereo relay to the motor ( like in the cars these days when you go faster the volume raise automaticly.)
- Maybe but not 100% sure leds inside the boat ( under dash, walkthrough etc ... ) but this is not confirmed

More to come ....
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-08-2009, 7:39 PM Reply   
oh yeah and i forgot METAL FLAKE color options.

Yes CC will make metalk flake for 2010 !
Old     (mikes)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-08-2009, 8:14 PM Reply   
That's interesting wake addict. I spoke to my local dealer today as well and he told me 9% across the board. Strange....
Old     (rugdr)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-09-2009, 5:44 AM Reply   
Are they going to do solid decks this year...please say yes!?!
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       07-09-2009, 9:07 AM Reply   
rugdr & others, not long ago while doing a series of interviews at the Correct Craft factory, I had the opportunity to speak to the company's chief designer, in his office (which is the most amazing office I've ever seen) at the Orlando factory. He told me why the colored decks are an issue on v-drives. There were solid color direct drives all over the place, so I saw that colored decks were coming for direct drives but had not been announced.

There are/were some manufacturing & materials problems that I will not disclose which prevented Correct Craft from offering solid, full-on color decks on v-drives.

Now, there are some specific items I see in the Master's Edition 230 and the Byerly Edition 210 that make me think they've overcome that obstacle. At what cost, I don't know. Is it something that they can swallow for the 70-odd Byerlys they manufactured and the Masters Edition 230s? I don't know that either. But the specific problem that was the primary blocking issue appears to NOT be an issue on those boats at the very least. Which to me is a good sign but I know nothing else.

(Message edited by juniorhawk on July 09, 2009)
Old     (froese)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-09-2009, 9:21 AM Reply   
And for those of you who don't read Erik's articles yet, they are well worth the time to check out:

http://www.wakeboardreport.com/
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       07-09-2009, 9:33 AM Reply   
Thank you for the nice comment.
Old    shooter_08            07-09-2009, 11:03 AM Reply   
So far I'm disappointed. 9%+ mark up for the following, no thanks! BTW..thats over 3,500 for a 210.

1. Digital displays (don’t need or want)
2. Stereo relay to the motor (can add aftermarket one later)
3. more LEDs inside the boat (I want a good wake, not a floating club)
4. Metal flake (maybe for my bass boat)

I would like a solid color deck though!
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       07-10-2009, 10:06 AM Reply   
The Byerly 210 and Masters 230 are not solid decks, they have color above the rub rail, but its not solid all the way up.
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-10-2009, 12:30 PM Reply   
It blows my mind! The prices are already jacked and their going to raise them???
Old     (taft)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-10-2009, 1:10 PM Reply   
Just wait for the economy to take another hit in the coming weeks/month. That should affect those numbers.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-14-2009, 7:28 PM Reply   
A few new things from the Skiers Choice camp:

-The big news is the new Supra V.I.S.I.O.N. system which comes standard on all Supra models. The huge color display is a multi-functional tool that provides GPS tracking, MB Quart Audio controls, Zero Off cruise control and enables boat operators to view many different engine, ballast, transmission parameters and service codes, as well wakeplate settings. I have demo'd the system and it is unbelievable.

This system has been in development for some time and is extremely advanced, while maintaining a great deal of user friendliness. More to come on this from SC in the future, I am sure. For now, here is a quick rendering of what the main screen looks like in daytime mode.

Upload

-Zero Off is standard on all Supra models.

-A new tower option will be available should Supra owners want a different look.

-BROstock, Liquid Force and Worlds editions are also available and come 'loaded', including new Roswell tower speaker set ups.

-The Launch 21V will now be available in a walk thru bow (Sunsport 21V).

-New canvas covers for all SC boats.

-New Moomba graphic option

-Moomba Outback and Outback V's will come standard with towers.

Plus much more! Stay tuned!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-14-2009, 7:44 PM Reply   
Naw, do you know where that display will sit in the dash? Will there be a completely new dash style or are they integrating it into the existing?

How are they getting the ballast indicators to work? Are they moving to tanks?

(Message edited by Ralph on July 14, 2009)
Old     (07launch22ssv)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-14-2009, 7:58 PM Reply   
the indicators are based off of the timers and no they are not switching to tanks, the screen will be in the center of the dash flanked by the standard large analog mph and rpm with smaller fuel and wakeplate gauges......i sell skiers choice as well....
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-14-2009, 8:02 PM Reply   
Ta for the answers. This stuff is super cool but I don't know about getting all this tech stuff into the boats.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-14-2009, 8:03 PM Reply   
The system will use the existing dash with only minor changes, none of which effect the height of it.

The ballast system is the same Jabsco system from 2009. The VISION system utilizes flow data from the pumps for the gauges.