Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (booboo6119)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-08-2007, 8:32 PM Reply   
Ok guys and girls it's that time again. Bonfire time!!!.... this weekend has great weather and I'm not going to miss out on this opportunity to party on the delta!!!! =) I'm thinking boating, wakeboarding, drinking during the day then at dusk bonfire it up ski beach style!! and who knows how to do it best???? Captian-twista-hoe and the crew of course..... so all you delta hookers mount up, and lets rock this weekend pre-summer bone fire style!!!

as always clothing is optional.
Steve
AKA Captian-twista-hoe
Old     (audiopro74)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-08-2007, 10:43 PM Reply   
Dude that's just wrong... You know how many of us are going to be working at the boat show in sac till way after dark.
Old     (calabriaman)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-08-2007, 10:54 PM Reply   
ill be out of orewood saturday at noon
Old     (booboo6119)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-10-2007, 2:03 AM Reply   
sucks to be you guys!!! lots on girls and beer.. gotta love bonfires on ski beach!!!
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-10-2007, 8:36 AM Reply   
"Love" and "ski beach" in the same sentence? first time I've ever seen that on Wakeworld
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-11-2007, 4:15 PM Reply   
So how was the Bonfire Sat? Sorry I missed it, got lots of calls to go out there but was in Tahoe for the weekend.
Old     (booboo6119)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-12-2007, 11:02 PM Reply   
as always I dont remember much... naked lisa running around I guess? my sis took pic's lol the norm i guess always a good time!!!! me really really drunk, and the water was cold =)
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-13-2007, 1:53 PM Reply   
Figured all that......Lisa that crazy gal but I love her.