Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old     (wakeboardad)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-02-2006, 6:18 PM Reply   
}
Any out there with experience with the MC X-15 or the X-30. Can not decide which one to buy? User comments would be appreciated.

Thanks...
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-02-2006, 9:34 PM Reply   
Saw them both at the show, I like the looks of the 15. I would assume it handles better than the 30. ...no experience with either boat.
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-03-2006, 6:22 AM Reply   
I like the looks of the 15 as well, but I would suggest a few tast drives to see what you like...
Old     (ktm250)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-03-2006, 6:35 AM Reply   
Go with the X15...If you drive them booth you'll understand why. The X15 is much more nimble and has a better wake. The surf wake behind the X15 is probably the best of all the MasterCraft models.
Old     (sulmaxwell)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-03-2006, 8:14 PM Reply   
I have driven an x 15 it is a fantastic package..depends on what you are looking for...floating/cruising or hard core riding..plus how many on average in your core crew..will you be towing? or will it be @ a dock/lift...you have to take all those into account... the 30 is nice roomy and large inside with tonnes of space..the 15 although smaller will give a more consistent pull for riding..and nice and nimble...think about it and go from there...
Old     (wakeboardad)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-04-2006, 2:34 PM Reply   
Thanks for the feedback. Drove the X15 today!!! What a great boat. Keep in mind Im upgrading from a X-2. Nice wake with full ballast 22mph. 2 people in the boat. Will try the X-30 on Friday.

Thanks again.
Old    ldp            04-05-2006, 10:03 PM Reply   
Mark, I recently bought the 06 x-30. I've sat in the x15 and thought it was really nice but I've never been out in it so I can't compare. We love our x-30...great wake, rated for up to 16 people and drives like a dream. When we first test drove it, my wife hated the way it handled. So, the dealer put a larger rudder on it and it made all the difference in the world. Drive and ride behind both boats and then make up your mind. IMO, either way, you can't go wrong.