Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (holmes)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-05-2011, 7:03 AM Reply   
What a great Fourth of July....
Early session for progression Saturday morning with my son riding hard and his Uncle taking some great pics....proud dad, just had to share. We also borrowed a buddies LED surf setup for a "dusk" surf session. Please don't hammer me, we were ultra safe and the kids had a blast!!!!

Name:  JR Riding 3.JPG
Views: 1198
Size:  197.9 KB

Name:  JR Riding 4.JPG
Views: 1188
Size:  208.2 KB

Name:  Evening Surfing.JPG
Views: 1197
Size:  232.6 KB

Post up some pictures from the Fourth....
Old     (blatantblunts)      Join Date: Jun 2011       07-05-2011, 8:27 AM Reply   
that LED surfing is dope. How'd your friend set up those LEDS on the board?
Old    mojo            07-05-2011, 8:32 AM Reply   
That wakeboard is quite contradictory within its stickers. Go ronix. Glad y'all had fun and I'd be interested in the led setup also. A few small 9v could power them I bet.
Old     (Goosage)      Join Date: Jun 2011       07-05-2011, 8:59 AM Reply   

w2w grab was taken with my new gopro ^.^ one of my first times trying grabs
Old     (holmes)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-05-2011, 9:22 AM Reply   
Haaa, my son likes stickers!!!! A good friend is sponsered by Ronix, hence the stickers. I like the Young Life sticker!

The surf setup is soooo dope!!! The LED jacket has a couple waterproof LED strips dangling in the front, but the back has two LED red brake lights!!! One small sealed container on the back for two 9v batteries, plug them in and you can see the kid for miles. The board has two waterproof LED strips next to the foam pad and the same sealed battery box on the back. Plug two 9v batteries in, snap the box and you can see the board for miles.

When one of the kids fell, they would hold the lighted board up and it looked like a portion of the lake was on fire....sooooo bright. We have transom lights and we didn't need any other lighting!

What a blast!!!!
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-05-2011, 9:33 AM Reply   
Love the LEDs, seems like we may have to try this for night riding in powell. WE used to just tie chem lights to everything
Old     (lseghatch)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-05-2011, 6:37 PM Reply   
Off Topic To Goosage: Let me know if you want to sell that Trip

PM wasn't working
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-05-2011, 8:34 PM Reply   
Ty doing a Tantrum over G

G's Scare Crow

Sofia's TS BR
Attached Images