Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Industry Jobs

Old     (SkiAndWake)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-21-2011, 1:20 AM Reply   
I run a wakeboard and waterski school where my customers are located around the country and are interested in flying out an instructor out to their home/lake to give them lessons on their boat/equipment, usually for 3-5 days (including travel days). All expenses are covered (food, lodging, travel). This position is perfect for a great instructor who isn't able to commit to teaching at a full time school. You can live anywhere throughout the country as long as you can get to a major airport. Throughout the summer, there will only be 1 to 5 of these opportunities, so you can still keep your regular job and do this on the side. However, you will need to be flexible enough to be able to get away from your current work and go on these lessons. Usually the customers schedule is fairly set, and they may be during the week or weekend or both.

You must already be an experienced instructor as there is no on-the-job training.

You must be responsible enough to maintain a hight level of professionalism throughout the entire visit.

You must be reliable enough that there is no chance you will flake out.

You must be likable enough that you are able to get along with anyone, and all ages from kids to grandparents.

You must be disciplined enough to resist any alcohol that is offered to you.

You must be confident enough to fly out and spend a few days with people who are essentially strangers.

This job isn't for the typical summer camp councilor. The customers expect world class service and instruction.

If this sounds intimidating, please do not apply. If this sounds exciting and you know you would be great at it, please send me an email with your experience and questions. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,

Scott

SkiAndWakeboard@gmail.com
586-337-9300
Old     (SkiAndWake)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-26-2011, 1:51 PM Reply   
May 26, 2011 - Positions still open. Please contact if interested. Thank you, Scott
Old     (SkiAndWake)      Join Date: Apr 2011       06-03-2011, 9:58 AM Reply   
Position closed. Thanks everyone. Have a great summer!