Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-25-2008, 8:46 PM Reply   
I just picked this video up, and I love it. Personally, I find it to be on par with the likes of The Truth, Push Process, and Transgression, but that's just my opinion. How many other people have bought it and liked it a lot?
Old     (da_kamp)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-25-2008, 9:35 PM Reply   
isn't that pretty much the same thing as that road trip on pull ?
Old     (evank)      Join Date: Nov 2007       01-26-2008, 7:15 AM Reply   
i got it a while ago its a pretty good movie not as good as the truth or transgression (havent seen push process should be coming today:-)) but i have watched it more than once so its definitely damn good.
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       01-26-2008, 7:17 AM Reply   
I got it during the summer, i really dig it. i think it shows the casual side of wakeboarding. But on the same side, it shows the kinda tricks that those guys can bust out when there just out cruisin' around. While i don't think it carries the hammer moves that maybe The Truth or Transgression, it has some major technical moves and there really isn't one move in the whole movie that isn't damn stylish! Just my opinion tho!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-26-2008, 9:10 AM Reply   
Right, no incredibly big moves, but everything that they do is pretty nice. The only part that doesn't really keep my attention is Collin Wright's part... I love Ben Greenwood and Aaron Reed's parts. I personally think that the style of it is on par with The Truth and Transgression, but the tricks aren't really up there with those or Push Process. My one complaint is that it was a little bit too short.
Old     (tsbs7)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-26-2008, 12:37 PM Reply   
I love innuendo. it was an awesome movie. I think what makes it so cool is that it is filmed all over the country. they pretty much just packed up a couple vans and hit the road. the diversity of the riders was good too. I dont think people give collin wright enough credit. his spins are so smooth and he grabs everything. his part was one of my favorites. definately glad you like the movie
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-26-2008, 1:02 PM Reply   
I loved innuendo, but I always find myself skipping Collin Wright's part. Sometimes, i want to see something besides a spin.

Everyone else had awesome parts though. Ben Greenwood's and Aaron Reed's really stuck out too me in particular, ollieing down the texas gap on a skate? thats so sick