Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ndavis03)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-10-2010, 7:47 PM Reply   
I have emailed acedistributing@comcast.net a few times, but have yet to receive a response. Does anyone know a better way to get ahold of Susan?
Old     (jdoggy_73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-10-2010, 8:45 PM Reply   
It does take a few days for her to get back to you (She has a regular full time job in addition to this side one). You can also try her Ebay store or PM from this post:

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showt...ight=exquisite

I bought some myself earlier this year and already the neighbors and friends have taken over one bottle. It works GREAT!!!

-- Jeff
Old     (calipackfan)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-11-2010, 9:06 AM Reply   
she's also selling everyday on EBAY. I think you can search her store out. I pretty sure it's acedist or you can type exquisite in the search bar. she usually takes a day or two..........
Old     (ndavis03)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-11-2010, 9:44 AM Reply   
I am aware of her Ebay store, but have always heard/read that she would rather be contacted outside of Ebay. In addition, she has sales occasionally. It's been more than a day or two......
Old     (littletna)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-11-2010, 11:41 AM Reply   
Nick,
I'll tell her to contact you. She doesn't check this site everyday. I THINK SHE SHOULD!!! LOL That's for when you see this Sue!
Old     (ndavis03)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-11-2010, 5:39 PM Reply   
Kevin - Sounds good, and I really appreciate it. I hope her product stands up to all the hype.
Old     (ndavis03)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-12-2010, 3:57 PM Reply   
Thanks Kevin. She responded via email this morning, and I just placed my order a few minutes ago.
Old     (littletna)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-12-2010, 7:45 PM Reply   
Nick,
I'm sure you'll love the cleaner. The problem is you'll have to do the whole boat, then your truck seats, etc!!! lol. It really does work as well as conditions the vinyl. Let us know what you think. Use the brush and a rag to wipe up or spray w/ water.
Old     (sdub)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-13-2010, 2:24 PM Reply   
yeah let us know what you think. I personally dont get the hype at all. I tried it. It worked the same as any other cleaner I have used in the past. ( 3m, GT, Babes, Maguiers, 303 etc ) No better, no worse. exactly the same. Dont get your hopes up.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-13-2010, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdub View Post
yeah let us know what you think. I personally dont get the hype at all. I tried it. It worked the same as any other cleaner I have used in the past. ( 3m, GT, Babes, Maguiers, 303 etc ) No better, no worse. exactly the same. Dont get your hopes up.
The real key is she sends you a nice brush with it. Use a brush with your previous cleaner and you will get excellent results as well. The only argument that held water for me is that there is some protectant nature to it as well...but that is something that none of us can prove unless we took identical strips of vinyl and used it for years to see how the wear and tear and sun breaks it down. So I don't even know how to prove that the protectant part of it is true.
Old     (littletna)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-13-2010, 9:41 PM Reply   
I've used it for years. When I sold my last boat I sold it in Feb (nice and cold here in Colorado) and my shop is not heated. The person who bought the boat was so impressed with the "softness" of the vinyl in such a cold environment especially after looking at other boats stored in similar situations. I don't know to much about the ingredients of the product but I can tell from past experiences that it works. I'm sure the others work well too but Exquisite seems to be sold at a fair price for an excellent product. I guess there will always be haters about something. Can't please everyone can you? Just use what works for you and stick with it.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       07-14-2010, 7:46 AM Reply   
I think what makes it such a good product is how "simple" it is. I never assumed ther was any "protectants" i it. If you keep your vinyl very clean you dont' need them. IMO, keeping your vinyl clean is the best "protectant" you can provide.It keeps the vinyl very clean without any harsh checmicals to harm the top layers of the vinyl.
Old     (ndavis03)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-14-2010, 8:49 AM Reply   
I know the Exquisite comes with directions, but what method are you using in applying the product? My interior is not horrible dirty, but definitely could use a good cleaning. In the past, I had used Babes products occasionally followed by 303.
Old     (littletna)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-14-2010, 3:25 PM Reply   
Nick,
I just spray and brush then wipe away dirt with a rag or spray w/ water to rinse.
Old     (RanchDweller)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-14-2010, 3:56 PM Reply   
My cleaner just arrived yesterday and I did my entire boat. It sure made a difference. It is amzaing what a few years of sunscreen covers up. You think it is clean, but is was not unitl now. I will be using Exquisite from now on. I have never tried a brush before. Now that the interior is very clean, I will see how Exquisite works without the brush for normal cleanings.
Old     (Conejo_Guy)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-29-2010, 9:07 AM Reply   
My cleaner arrived too. It took 11 days from first contact to the arrival of the product. I am very pleased with the results I got with Exquisite. I was surprised to see just how dirty my "clean" interior was. I'm going to hit with 303 then it's back to the lake to work on getting it dirty again.
Old     (jonnymatrix5)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-29-2010, 9:12 AM Reply   
What kind of brush are you guys using with this stuff? Is there a place to pick up this brush elsewhere and try it with other cleaners?
Old     (Conejo_Guy)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-29-2010, 12:17 PM Reply   
The brush looks like this:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...u=05003310000P
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-29-2010, 12:32 PM Reply   
Any nylon brush works well. Been using this stuff for about a year and its legit.
Old     (ndavis03)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-30-2010, 9:50 AM Reply   
I received my products fairly quickly from Susan after the initial delay in getting back to me. I've yet to try them out, but will definitely post a review when the time comes.