Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       01-19-2010, 9:37 PM Reply   
great storm happening for the state its shaping up to be an above average wet season .... makes everybody happy and im sure that surfdad and ragboy among many others are happy to see all the rain and snow!!

may our lakes runneth over!!
Old     (clotus)      Join Date: Mar 2009       01-20-2010, 9:18 AM Reply   
Just drive carefully. Got rear-ended on the 5 freeway after I stopped for a panel truck that spun out. Totaled our Jeep. Just don't follow closely in the rain. I hate So Cal drivers in the rain! Luckily the wifey and I are fine.
Old    surfdad            01-20-2010, 9:25 AM Reply   
We really need the rain and snow, it's great to see it storming! Although I am currently disgusted as I can't take advantage of ANY of the rain or snow! :-)

Upload
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-20-2010, 11:44 AM Reply   
WAH HAH, WOO HOO. I have been in the dumps about no rain, another year of drought? But geez is it making up for lost time right now, we have had almost 10 inches in one week up here. Lake Oroville is rising at like 3 feet per day. I hope it keeps coming.

I am working on some fun stuff, event like stuff for the summer, so we need the RAIN!
Old     (taft)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-20-2010, 12:43 PM Reply   
Jeff your wrist looks like mine right now. Scaphoid?

And about the rain, you guys can have some of what we got up here anytime. We got too much!
Old     (peter19u)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-20-2010, 12:50 PM Reply   
Her's where you can see the totals for Oroville:

http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryDaily?ORO

DWR is still letting out water at record levels. Wonder why??

It would be great to see it close to full come spring
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-20-2010, 12:54 PM Reply   
I hope it fills up, but that is going to require a ton of rain, and yes, I have that page bookmarked, fingers crossed.
Old     (peter19u)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-20-2010, 12:59 PM Reply   
As long as DWR doesn't keep the dumping the water and we continue receiving rain we should be fine. Can't wait for next season!!
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-20-2010, 4:58 PM Reply   
Jeff, get that hand taken care of soon. Tax season is upon you, you have to be able to pull the crank on your adding machine!
Old     (brewkettle)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-20-2010, 5:38 PM Reply   
SD,

you molded any fins on that cast yet??
Old    surfdad            01-20-2010, 5:57 PM Reply   
LOL at you guys.

@ Andrew - no, I fractured my wrist - I wasn't paying too much attention to the doc but it sounded like he said it was a non-aligned fracture of the vehicular bone :-) Obviously I failed biology.

@ Show I have an electric 10 key! However, when I first got started in Public Accounting, I was assigned a Hermes mechanical 10 key. The next year, the incandesant lightbulb was discovered. :-)

@ jim beam - isn't that puppy cool? I got black just so I could tease folks and say it was Carbon Fiber. :-)
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-20-2010, 6:49 PM Reply   
Had me fooled.
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       01-20-2010, 9:10 PM Reply   
sorry about your wrist and hope it heals well!!

im sorry to add the first thing i thought when i saw the picture was carbon build, new concept realigned stringers, and i was hoping you werent going to hollow it out no matter how flexible it will make it

hope your out and about quickly!!
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-21-2010, 6:36 AM Reply   
Hate to say this but as of yesterday's rain we're only at normal rain levels for the season. Because we've been behind for so long we're gonna need many more storm sets like this weeks to fill our lakes. Speculation is a lot more rain and a snowpack at 200% or better of normal. Hope it happens.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-21-2010, 7:40 AM Reply   
Y, I know, but this is the first hope I have had. This was supposed to be the big el nino, we will see.
Old     (deepcove)      Join Date: Mar 2004       01-21-2010, 5:58 PM Reply   
A scaphoid cast would have the entire thumb immobilized....at least thats how the hospital did mine.

Get well soon dude!