Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-22-2006, 6:00 AM Reply   
anyone rode this one? or have any insight?
Old     (wakeskateal)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-25-2006, 4:03 PM Reply   
i have the wide its tight but i'd get the aareon reed pro model its the same thing just as a 42 and its got better feel
Old     (deepcove)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-25-2006, 4:31 PM Reply   
The Reed Pro model is not the same, it is much heavier and has a different concave.
Old     (kampus96)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-25-2006, 5:09 PM Reply   
different shape than an impulse to...i would reccomend against it because it will last for about a week than you will have to warranty it
Old     (wakeskateal)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-26-2006, 6:20 PM Reply   
dudes ive rode aarons new board and it is made out of the same wood as all of the other LF skates and it has the same demensions of width as the 43 wide <embed></embed><br>Get this video and more at MySpace.com
Old     (kampus96)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-26-2006, 10:39 PM Reply   
this is taken off the description of the the a.reed board-This innovative shape has a wider profile throughout the tip and tail and improved top concave for a fresh new feel on the water.
Old     (wakeskateal)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-27-2006, 12:54 PM Reply   
i talked with reed aboat im just tellin you what he siad