Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-08-2005, 8:08 AM Reply   
weekend. Looking for a pull the infamous delta. A friend of mine and I are wanting a change of scenery, and to see some new faces. Anyone have any room?? Please let me know. brandon@westsidewakeboard.com or 661 747 0559

Thanks a lot in advance.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-08-2005, 8:19 AM Reply   
I'll probably ride this weekend if the weather is decent. You are welcome to come ride. You can meet us at Orwood.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-08-2005, 8:29 AM Reply   
Jarrod, sounds great. Since we didn't get together after Christmas, we are due to ride. What day would be better for you? Sunday is my better day, I would possibly just head up Saturday night.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-08-2005, 8:46 AM Reply   
Sunday would be perfect if the weather is good. I'm hoping to have my Perfect Pass installed this week, and my new NVS speakers.

Who's coming with ya? I'll likely have Evan Brown and Billy Tonis too.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-08-2005, 9:30 AM Reply   
J-rod ~ PP and NVS. Should be a nice weekend.

I heard the NVS on Ed's boat for the 1st time (not wakeboarding) and they are loud. We went to Castiac on Sunday and there were logs and sticks everywhere so we didn't ride. But we did bump the shizzle out of them and they are loud as hell. When Ed droped me off at the dock to get the truck he turn them on. I was 300 plus feet up the ramp and they made me jump cause they were so loud. I can't wait to here them while I ride. Maybe I'll have to ask Brandon if there is an extra seat in his car.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-08-2005, 10:16 AM Reply   
Argh....I'd love to be there, but I'll be trading places with Brandon this weekend. I'll be headed down in the Buena Vista dirction to teach at the Buttonwillow track.

Oh well. We'll have to do it another weekend. Brandon: You guys should come up for the spring ride at Pedro April 22-24.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-08-2005, 10:25 AM Reply   
oh yeah. Forgot about that.

Have fun getting that M3 sidewayz. I'm jealous.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-08-2005, 10:58 AM Reply   
Ant. Hook it up.
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-08-2005, 11:08 AM Reply   
Damn. Wish I could be there. I hate work.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-08-2005, 8:58 PM Reply   
Sounds great. I have a buddy who has since moved to Florida, but was ALWAYS at Buttonwillow racing.

Pedro sounds good too. I should have my boat by then, if not, I'll just have to hitch a ride.

My buddy that is coming is my "posse of one"....he's just about the only guy that I know that I can call to ride on a moments notice. Good guy.

The weather is looking good down my way, with any luck should be better up your way. I'll check in with you all later in the week.
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-08-2005, 10:02 PM Reply   
Brandon if you are ever in the Fresno area let me know. I'v got a sacked out 03 VLX. I ride with Tony Carroll as well, I can drag his butt along. Take it easy.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-08-2005, 10:34 PM Reply   
I'll look you up for sure. I hear Tony got into some trouble lately, hope all is well. Tell him I said what's up, and that he needs to drive his punk ass down my way.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-09-2005, 10:18 AM Reply   
Let us know about Pedro. We'll be arranging our sites this week. You're still welcome even if you don't have a boat. We have plenty of room.

Have fun this weekend guys. Hopefully the weather cooperates.
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-09-2005, 11:31 AM Reply   
Yeh. Tony did get into a bit of trouble, darn kid haha. He can rip tho. I just dropped him a message but he is away. Let me know if your ever around. Later man
Old     (kevin_bird)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-09-2005, 1:31 PM Reply   
ill be out friday im pretty sure so if you need a pull and j-rod if youve got room sunday id like to ride? call me up
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-09-2005, 1:35 PM Reply   
Bird: I've still got your digits.

I'll call you up Tomorrow Mr. "I'm taking the winter off from riding."
Old    blindwilks            02-09-2005, 2:04 PM Reply   
Just moved to San D, CA
seen some sweet looking wakeboard boats around and some nice water....mission bay looks perfect in the morning, but not sure where people ride here. Im a keen boarder, got board and handle and Gas money....anyone got any info on boarding down this way or anyone need a third or some new crew please give me a call....hangin to meet some boarders and hit a wake !! Thanks !

swmarine@hotmail.com

phone # 619-414-301

Sam