Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       09-02-2004, 1:26 AM Reply   
Here are the rest of the Hyperlite wakeboards, wakeskates and wakesurf boards. Enjoy...

http://www.wakeworld.com/news/2004/hyperlite42.asp

Here is the first batch that we put up...

http://www.wakeworld.com/news/2004/hyperlite6.asp
Old    phillip_lewis            09-06-2004, 6:03 PM Reply   
WHich 2005 hyperlite board series replaced the 2004 TFD board series?
Old     (projectely4)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-06-2004, 6:13 PM Reply   
3ds. the basic design behind the board is the same as the TFD
Old    phillip_lewis            09-06-2004, 6:14 PM Reply   
ok thanks
Old    phillip_lewis            09-06-2004, 6:16 PM Reply   
DO any of the other board series have continuos rocker?
Old    phillip_lewis            09-06-2004, 6:23 PM Reply   
Do you know when the 2005 boards will be available for purchase?
Old    patrick_o            09-06-2004, 6:46 PM Reply   
U CAN GET THEM AT WAKESIDE RIGHT NOW I THINK
Old    bradey_132            09-11-2004, 5:20 PM Reply   
ya and you can order them, the new biolite 2 core is a lot better. it makes it quite a bit lighter which i always felt was really the only bad part about their boards but now its fixed
Old    dannothemano            09-11-2004, 8:16 PM Reply   
I konw the new biolite 2 core is awesome
Old    byerly137pro            09-11-2004, 8:18 PM Reply   
Are you actually Danny Harf or just pretending, cause if you are pretending thats really really lame and you need to get a life, but if you are Danny then thats cool man.
Old    absolutofft            09-11-2004, 9:24 PM Reply   
Are you really Alex? That would be really cool if you were Alex.
Old    dannothemano            09-11-2004, 11:29 PM Reply   
Yes, Im really me and I understand u bein weary, theres a lotta on the internet these days.
Old    howie            09-11-2004, 11:41 PM Reply   
That is really cool Now it know why I watch this site, This sport rocks.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-12-2004, 12:45 AM Reply   
what makes the "biolite 2" core better than the "old" biolite core, or any other core for that matter?

more importantly, will anyone notice a difference in how it rides?
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       09-12-2004, 10:15 AM Reply   
Scott, I'm pretty sure the new biolite foam is better than the old one because the new one has the number "2" after it.

hahahahahahaha.....
Old    optionryder420            09-12-2004, 12:06 PM Reply   
Gotta love that good ol' number 2.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-12-2004, 3:39 PM Reply   
they'll retain the number "1" in one thing though...sales!
Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-12-2004, 7:33 PM Reply   
there are few exceptions in wich second parts are better than the originals...
Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-12-2004, 7:33 PM Reply   
there are few exceptions in wich second parts are better than the originals... hope this is one of them!
Old    dannothemano            09-12-2004, 11:13 PM Reply   
You guys can make fun of the mall you want but if you got the guts to try a biolite 2 board then you will see the difference. I know, we have been working with different meterials for mounths and this stuff is awesome and you will be suprised how many people will be using them after they get out.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-13-2004, 12:14 AM Reply   
mr. harf: i asked a question looking for a response, not for you to hype up your own products. im sorry, but thats just so, so lame.
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       09-13-2004, 8:20 AM Reply   
Who made fun of the mall? Did I make fun of the mall? Who said I made fun of the mall??

That was inspired by the lawyer jackie chiles on seinfeld. Aaaannnnnnd SCENE!

Guts, huh??
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-13-2004, 8:38 AM Reply   
Man...
I can't imagine how good a board would ride made with "The Biolite 2", some "Flowthru technology", and possibly a longer toeside edge than heelside to help your toeside riding..
Match that with a binding with a Boa system..

Possibilities are endless!
Old    utlakerider1            09-13-2004, 6:03 PM Reply   
So is the new biolite 2 better than the Dna core?
Old     (mpayette)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-18-2004, 7:38 PM Reply   
DNA is a wood core: lighter but more fragile, better for jumps and tricks

BIO: Foam blend core, heavier but more solid, Better for slider

BIO2: Maybe lighter but needs confirmation on this...

DNA : WOOD Core is good for a year, after one year the core is very fragile (same principal as snow ski Rossignol 3S for an old example)
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-19-2004, 10:44 AM Reply   
suggestion to everyone looking at the new hyperlite boards: try out the STATE, best board I have ever ridden. Great pop, very consistant, comfortable from both sides of the wake. Give it a try if your looking for something new this coming year.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-20-2004, 9:04 AM Reply   
MR HARF??? Scott!!! the kid is only 20 years old. Yea he is a great wakeboarder but he's not your friends dad or your school teacher. Call him Danny.
Of course he is going to hype up his gear . He is sponsored by them, but he also could be telling you the his honest opinion as well.
I dont know where the GUTS thing comes from Danny but most of us are average wakeboarders at best , so dont try to call us out on something most of us will never do anyway.

Everybody else stop being so STARSTRUCK and stop kissing the AS* of every pro that comes on here. Im sure they would rather you tell them whats on your mind then to sit there and tell how much the ROCK. They already know that.
Old     (big_poppa_pump)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-20-2004, 9:39 AM Reply   
Where did Hyperlite pick up all the blind folks to do there graphics for the season? I love their gear, but man this stuff is ugly this year.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-20-2004, 9:45 AM Reply   
"DNA : WOOD Core is good for a year, after one year the core is very fragile (same principal as snow ski Rossignol 3S for an old example)"

I have been riding an '02 Belmont DNA since...'02. Still riding it (I'm guessing I'll probably be into a new ride soon), nothing wrong with the core at all. It has been jibbed, dropped from the racks to the garage floor, fallen off a golf cart, and through some of the most intense crashes (at least according to my veteran/pro friends who have to witness them).

DNA is a great core, as strong as you need. I will probably continue to ride the DNA, it just feels like it rides with more energy.

On another note, no one is too young to be shown a little respect. Whether it's Mr. Harf, or Danny, he has gone out there, ridden his ass off. I'm not talkin' about winning contests, either, I'm talkin' about going to demo's and clinics across the country, so that he can teach our 6 year olds how to go W2W or pull their first 180's, and then put on a show behind the boat for every young aspiring ripper that shows up to these local stops. Cut him some slack.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-20-2004, 9:55 AM Reply   
Thanks Mr Frew
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-20-2004, 3:11 PM Reply   
erik webb- perhaps i dont post enough here for people to know me well, but i am the last person that will ever kiss the ass of a pro. also, i highly doubt that it is actually danny harf.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-20-2004, 3:28 PM Reply   
Scott,
You're right it probably is not him.

And if it is, he needs spell check right away.

Here is part of his last post:
"meterials for mounths and this stuff is awesome and you will be suprised "

WON WERD WOUW!!!!!!
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-20-2004, 5:42 PM Reply   
Ya, i saw the other few posts he had in another thread which made me highly doubt it was actually Danny Harf.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-20-2004, 8:20 PM Reply   
"Of course he is going to hype up his gear . He is sponsored by them, but he also could be telling you the his honest opinion as well. "

if he is going to support his sponsors, i think he should use better grammar and spelling and not come off as a total idiot.