Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (maristar210)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-24-2004, 4:48 PM Reply   
Today, my dad and i went to a boat show in wichita ks, and there is a new dealer in town, called wichita wake shop and they sell moombas, malibus, and supras. The boats that they had there for sale were really reasonably priced, they should probably have a site up soon.
Old    udlose            01-25-2004, 3:52 PM Reply   
They are also a dealer for Liquid Force and Mako Products.....The owners name is Caleb and he seems to be a very nice guy...
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       01-26-2004, 7:06 AM Reply   
How do you guys think he is going to do down there? Marine World seems to have a strong grasp on the market, though he has some quality products.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-26-2004, 1:38 PM Reply   
They should do fine. Yes, Marine World sells a lot of boats, but They only sell one kind. I think people will start checking out the new place to compare. They will most likley take some market share from them.
Old    udlose            01-26-2004, 4:07 PM Reply   
Not that I wouldnt have bought my MC...BUT....I wasnt going to buy a boat W/O a dealer in my town for one...An second...Competion is GREAT for the buyer....

I did learn that I could have bought a FULLY loaded Malibu VLX for the same price as I paid for my 205V....Would have like to have got to compare the two....

OH WELL...Live and learn...But I have NO doubts thats I will enjoy my MC...Even though the MC Acc. are outreagously priced!!!!!!!!
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       01-26-2004, 4:28 PM Reply   
The Malibu accessories for '04 are outrageous too.
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       01-26-2004, 7:47 PM Reply   
Cory,
ANy idea where they are located? Web site? I didn't go to the boat show, but say a add and saw it listed.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-27-2004, 2:26 PM Reply   
Yea, I wouldn't trade my X-Star for anything(except a new one). Where do you guys ride?
Old    udlose            01-27-2004, 2:56 PM Reply   
Airfreak...They are in the process of locating a building to set up their shop at the moment....He is presently running the business out of his dads business....

Caleb number is 316-371-2730...Tell him Shane Gave you his number...
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       01-27-2004, 4:16 PM Reply   
Thinks. I have often wanted to check out some Liquid Force produsts.

I have been riding at Eldorado and sometimes afterwork at Winfield. Still riding when I can and if the ice is breakable:-) Email me if you want to get out.
Old     (maristar210)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-28-2004, 5:57 PM Reply   
right now hes at 1500 east central, i think, on the west side of wichita. Also someone said that they were going to open their shop somewhere on kellog near goddard.
I met 3 guys from there, they all seemed nice and knew what they were talking about.
Old     (maristar210)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-28-2004, 6:05 PM Reply   
I think that they will do fine here, i mean not everyone has the money to buy a brand new x-star and the fact that they stock moombas, i think that they will sell a ton of them.

what lakes do you guys ride at, and what kind of boats, so i'll notice if i see one of you, if warm weather ever comes.