Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-08-2008, 6:29 PM Reply   
Anybody used this handle? It is on redtagsports.com right now and I am looking for a new handle. In the past, I have bought them in person, but this deal is hard to pass up if any of you can vouch for the quality/comfort.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-08-2008, 6:41 PM Reply   
its a little bit thicker then standard handels and extemely soft. it has been a main stay on my boat for 4 years now. never get any blisters and its think so your arms dont get tired as fast. i got a new one this year because now they dont have the logo patch in the center of the grip this yeah. my old one is still going strong though
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-08-2008, 8:52 PM Reply   
Thanks, anybody else with experience with this handle?
Old     (ttuclint)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-08-2008, 8:58 PM Reply   
bought it at the end of last summer and haven't used it yet but it seems really sweet just holding it.
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-08-2008, 8:59 PM Reply   
I have it, best handle ever! The amoeba grip is soft and super comfy on the hands. The handle itself is super light and extremely durable. The best part is that if the grip on the handle gets worn out, you can just by the replacement grips to change out the bad one for much less than the cost of a whole new handle.

But all in all, best handle out there.
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-08-2008, 9:04 PM Reply   
Thanks for the confirmation, I couldn't turn down the price, so I just purchased one. I am loving these deal a day websites, got a Faction on BBB for a steal and now this handle on redtagsports.com They have eBay deals or better and instant gratification because you don't have to wait for auctions to end.
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-08-2008, 9:21 PM Reply   
I love redtag, the only problem I had was the 8 dollar shipping they charged me (mainly because I live about a mile from the place it got shipped from and could've walked for free to pick it up )