Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-05-2010, 7:50 AM Reply   
I bought a small pair of old hyperlite Vario boots at a garage sale for a buck but they had no bolts and claws for the boots

I thought i'd ask the wake community if anyone had some spare Hyperlite binding claw bolts they were willing to part with before i look for a pack of new ones on line.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-05-2010, 7:59 AM Reply   
Jeremy send me a PM with your mailing address.
Old     (coreym)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-05-2010, 6:45 PM Reply   
Or you can call up customer service at Hyperlite and we will throw some in a package for you. Some of them are not BRAND new out of the package, but you can usually have your choice of phillips or wingbolts. You might have to ask "pretty please" though. Call up and we will get them on the way for you. 800-938-4646

Corey M
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-05-2010, 7:42 PM Reply   
^^^^^ Are they doing that again Corey? I rode HL for years, still do, and it was always great that I could call the girls in the office and they would send out anything I needed, but the last few years I've been told to go back through my dealer because they stopped doing this type of customer service. I used to respect that about HL that it didn't matter where I bought it, if they could help me, they always would.
Old     (coreym)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-05-2010, 8:31 PM Reply   
We have always been able to do it, but some times in peak seasons it takes us longer to accomplish it than the shops. Sometimes they even have the parts in the shop so you can walk out with them. Try your local shop first, and if they dont have them give us a call.

Corey M
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-06-2010, 1:50 PM Reply   
Randy has got me covered, but it is good to know the extra info, for myself and others too